Thread: Have you noticed?

Default Have you noticed?

Have you guys noticed little Kim is being kinda quiet the last couple of days? He's watch the US circus.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

He's busy working out his next hack.....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

He's probably vacationing on US tax payer dollars with the Clintons, Soros and the Obamas. As stupid as that sounds, I still wouldn't doubt it. Fat fu@ker!
    I wouldn't doubt it either, that they are also paying him to torment the US under Trump.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-17-2017 at 11:40 PM.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

The midget puppet has his 15 minutes of fame just about expired by now, let's just hope he doesn't do something monumentally stupid to earn him a spot in the history books.

I hope the son of a bitch does. That will give us the reason we need to push the dirt in over this communist prick and end this saga.

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    The midget puppet has his 15 minutes of fame just about expired by now, let's just hope he doesn't do something monumentally stupid to earn him a spot in the history books.

Cammie, you shouldn't beat around the bush so much, just tell us how you really feel.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Cutsie, phony diplomacy and that sickening sweet Shlt makes me wanna puke. Drove me crazy to listen or watch Bill Clinton, Hillary and Obama. I'm not a rude person. I'm just blunt.

hes just Ron-ry oh so rohhn ry

LOL... And ronery too.