Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: And the plot thickens with Comey.....

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    We didnt hire him to be politically correct Jo.
    Being politically correct/incorrect is one thing. The guy has dementia as demonstrated by his actions and words.

Joe - NY

Didnt realize you were an MD. My bad.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I'm still laughing at JoJo for voting for O'Bozo!! And it also tells me JoJo had no sense when the obvious info regarding his choice for Potus was avail! Lol How can we take any of his criticism seriously now regarding DJT? Lmao
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Being politically correct/incorrect is one thing. The guy has dementia as demonstrated by his actions and words.

Joe - NY
    Slojo.....you are so obviously bigoted against Trump it is pathetic. Have you ever even seen anyone with dementia? If you had you wouldn't claim Trump is suffering from it. Your accusation diminishes and mocks those who actually suffer from it.
    Your should be ashamed of yourself........but THAT would require a conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Slojo.....you are so obviously bigoted against Trump it is pathetic. Have you ever even seen anyone with dementia? If you had you wouldn't claim Trump is suffering from it. Your accusation diminishes and mocks those who actually suffer from it.
    Your should be ashamed of yourself........but THAT would require a conscience.
    Considering that you don't know me at all, this is rich.

Since most of you think all media other than Fox and Infowars are fake, I'll repeat my main concern: The political pendulum will swing wildly to the left beginning in early '19. In the time between now and then, what steps are you taking knowing the potential for this eventuality?

Further, I guess I find it interesting, yet again, that folks here claim to have 'woken up' for the need to prep, yet shield themselves from contrarIan points of view, even if you steadfastly disagree with that point of view. Talk about keeping your head in the sand. SMH.

Joe - NY

Since most of you think all media other than Fox and Infowars are fake, I'll repeat my main concern: The political pendulum will swing wildly to the left beginning in early '19. In the time between now and then, what steps are you taking knowing the potential for this eventuality?

Further, I guess I find it interesting, yet again, that folks here claim to have 'woken up' for the need to prep, yet shield themselves from contrarIan points of view, even if you steadfastly disagree with that point of view. Talk about keeping your head in the sand. SMH.

Joe - NY
    Joe, I'll CIVILY discuss differences in opinion with anyone. But it has been my experience that when trying to do so with any LEFTARD, before it is all said and done they usually end up getting their ass on their shoulder if I stand my ground on my beliefs and values. You just can't discuss anything reasonably with these fanatical idiots. Nothing is acceptable to them except their own version of right and wrong. When they start to raise their voice is when I walk away because further attempt at sensible and reasonable discussion is lost. And that is the case with anyone on the left I have ever met. I place them very close to the mentality of the "sovereign citizens" you started a thread about, and they are a real bunch of basket cases, as are far too many of the left side of politics. And, yeah, we've unfortunately go some of those on our side too. As for prepping, I prep for many reasons, one of which is if the left side maniacs ever gain control of the government and sent out their "gestapo" to "bring the opposite side in conformity with their agenda". The Feinsteins, Pelosis, Schumers, Applewhites, Clintons, Obamas, and God only knows how many others of that same slimy ilk, scare me. Not that I'm frightened of them, they scare me because of what I know they're capable of in so far as damage to the constitution and this country. That's one of the many reasons I prep, and I don't feel compelled to give you a list of the other reasons. Now, as far as my opinion of you, I think you're really a pretty decent man. One whose company would, most of the time, be a pleasant experience...long as we don't get into any deep political discussions. I do believe, from the subtle inuendos of some of your posts, that if President Trump and his entire administration were toppled...even by force from the left, if they've really got guts enough to try something so foolish....you'd be one of the first jumping up and down in the streets passing out the celebratory champaigne...and doing so with much glee. Now, I don't mean any condescension toward you in any way, so please don't take it that way. Just a personal observation. And, for the record, I do enjoy your posts. They keep my thinking. So, carry on my friend. Oh, yes...and also for the record, I seldom watch Fox news, except in the early morning to look at all the leg the women seem to like to show, and they DO have some nice legs. And as for Infowars, I've never read any of that stuff. I watch One America News. They simply report what is going on without interjecting any opinions into it. Let one form one's own conclusions. Any others news I get is usually from the forum here.
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-20-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Well Jo, ARE YOU an MD? Do you have the credentials to diagnose someone from a TV/Radio perspective, sight unseen?
    Do you know the difference between a person of eccentric and narcissist qualities and the disease dementia?

You should be very familiar with the term narcissism. You lived with it and praised it for 8 years.

Your the one who is delusional, unless you have some inside info that your party is planning to attempt a coup at the midterms. In that case, know this.. Being awake doesn't equate to being radical. It's all in the timing my friend....
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Joe - NY

Slojo, I know you well enough from your posts. Your claim Trump has dementia speaks for itself.
    As for the political climate moving to the far left, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Right. Sure it will. We've already been there, done that. What do you think Obama was about?
    No one here is "shielding themselves from contrarian points of view." Most of us here (I know this includes me) have been listening to ... "contrarian views" most of our lives.
    And debunking them.

"Keep your friends close; but keep your enemies closer," ~~ Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Slojo, I know you well enough from your posts. Your claim Trump has dementia speaks for itself.
    As for the political climate moving to the far left, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Right. Sure it will. We've already been there, done that. What do you think Obama was about?
    No one here is "shielding themselves from contrarian points of view." Most of us here (I know this includes me) have been listening to ... "contrarian views" most of our lives.
    And debunking them.

"Keep your friends close; but keep your enemies closer," ~~ Niccolo Machiavelli.
    Most of my points of view are definitely contrarian..at least to the left anyway. Now, considering that I'm an old cuss, calloused, hard headed and set in my ways, they just might as well get used to it. I have no intentions of changing. Ain't nuthin' fake about me. What you see and hear is what yo get, like it or not...and its gonna stay that way too. Just sumpin about us southern boys I reckon, right TG?

Ok we are done here.
    This thread is beyond the point of diminishing returns
    And the name calling needs to stop.

PERIOD!
    Cry in training - laugh in battle