Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: And the plot thickens with Comey.....

Yep, it's inevitable. They want war and they will start it then blame us and Trump. Mark my word.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I heard that troops are training and moving out in September.................desert training, so maybe more to the middle east?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Saw a report thay some X FBI type said the part about comey( a POS in my opinion)being in trouble for failing to report was false, because an agent would not report a lesser type crime that could cause any proplem with ongoing investigations. I think this is a crock, it WOULD be mentioned, to others inside, and possibly be used at a later time for further charges. Next if comey was taking all these notes, are we SURE he correctly wrote down after the fact(he wasnt writing during a meeting)what was said, or did he write what he Thought he remembered being said. In my almost 63 years I have met with some pretty important folks, and I would have found in nearly impossible to write down word for word what the other person said during those meetings. I think comey may have written what HE remembered as being said, which may not be quite right in meaning.
    Saw this morning from wall street journal that its editor mentioned who some of the " sources" were on the Trump giving russians top secret info story. As expected, 2 that worked for the dems, and 1 that was known as a never trumper last year, these sources were mentioned as former gov officials in Post story .
    Last edited by jnr0104; 05-18-2017 at 08:10 AM.

No one said Comey was or is in trouble for anything at the present time. But it "is" the duty, in the job requirements for an FBI Director to report anything relating to Hindering/Obstructing Justice in an ongoing investigation. And that lack of doing so is grounds for corrective action be legal or internal....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

More fun facts about Comey.... courtesy of the Clinton News Network:

"In fact, the email server probe marked the third time Comey has investigated Bill or Hillary Clinton.

"Their first run-in came in the mid-1990s, when Comey joined the Senate Whitewater Committee as a deputy special counsel. There he dug into allegations that the Clintons took part in a fraud connected to a Arkansas real estate venture gone bust. No charges were ever brought against either Clinton, but the scandal would eventually lead to independent counsel Kenneth Starr's probe that would result in the Lewinsky scandal.

"In 2002, Comey, then a federal prosecutor, took over an investigation into President Bill Clinton's 2001 pardon of financier Marc Rich, who had been indicted on a laundry list of charges before fleeing the country. The decision set off a political firestorm focused on accusations that Rich's ex-wife Denise made donations to the Democratic Party, the Clinton Library and Hillary Clinton's 2000 Senate campaign as part of a plan to get Rich off the hook. Comey ultimately decided not to pursue the case.

"The kicker: Comey himself had overseen Rich's prosecution between 1987 and 1993."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hannibal ad portas

Can anyone keep count and really keep track of every time the Clintoons have been investigated while holding office for illegal actions? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I'm starting wonder if ol' Comey took his shot at Clinton to taint the whole deal because he never got the other three investigations to stick. In which case, ya gotta admire his moxey. On the other hand, he stash of 'memos' might be his own undoing. Starting liking the bright lights and flashbulbs maybe...

Hannibal ad portas

More food for thought...

Hannibal ad portas

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

That about sums it up! Lmao!!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.