Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: And the plot thickens with Comey.....

I have a bad feeling too. My fear is that Trump, Pence, Ryan, and McConnell are all brought up on charges and removed from office. That's MY nightmare.

Joe - NY

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    I have a bad feeling too. My fear is that Trump, Pence, Ryan, and McConnell are all brought up on charges and removed from office. That's MY nightmare.

Joe - NY
    I'd love to see Ryan and McConnell gone, but what evidence is there that Trump has broken ANY law ? And you can't seriously have anything against Pence ??

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I'd love to see Ryan and McConnell gone, but what evidence is there that Trump has broken ANY law ? And you can't seriously have anything against Pence ??
    You are corrolating what I fear might happen with what I would prefer to happen. I prefer DJT stay in power but moderate his insane antics and actions. Everything is 'shoot from the hip, let's see what sticks.' That's no way to run the most powerful nation on the planet.

Joe - NY

He did. He did debriefs after each conversation with DJT. Those memos were kept confidential BECAUSE of the ongoing investigation.

Joe - NY
    We will see Jo..... I think Comey has put himself in a bad spot.... What would a the memo really prove? He said.... trump said... It's not a tape and just because Comey wrote something doesn't make the truth...
    Live Free or Die

You are corrolating what I fear might happen with what I would prefer to happen. I prefer DJT stay in power but moderate his insane antics and actions. Everything is 'shoot from the hip, let's see what sticks.' That's no way to run the most powerful nation on the planet.

Joe - NY
    I agree Trump says and does things that aren't " Presidential " , which is one major reason he got elected. The problem is congress, the establishment, the republican party, the democratic party, the whole frickin cesspool.

I agree Trump says and does things that aren't " Presidential " , which is one major reason he got elected. The problem is congress, the establishment, the republican party, the democratic party, the whole frickin cesspool.
    Nailed it....
    Live Free or Die

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

How many people here think we are the most powerful nation on earth?
    Just a question. I'm curious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post

We were... not sure after odummer
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post

Not me . Never have been. Israel is. Whoever rattles their cage is doomed.

I guess I have a bad feeling Cammie. It is truly a blessing knowing my family and I are saved, but knowing what is coming is sometimes a " curse " if you know what I mean. I know things are going to get much worse. I don't fear for myself, don't get me wrong, it is my family I worry about, what kind of life my daughter and granddaughter will live before this world ends and we reach Heaven. I know I should trust God in all things but my human nature sometimes kicks in and I want to go kick some major a$$ .
    My sentiments, exactly, Bam. I'm not afraid to face death. I've lived a good long time...hope to live a good bit longer...but if it comes down to it I'll fight Hell and all its legions with nothing but my hands and feet and mouthful of spit to preserve a decent life for my kids and grand kids!!!