Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: And the plot thickens with Comey.....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...never-happened
    Testifying under oath in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3rd, Comey states that he has not been pressured to close an investigation for political purposes, "not in my experience."

Last edited by C. Wildcat; 05-18-2017 at 07:38 PM.
    Live Free or Die

Comey is in a bad spot.... Either he lied under oath or is lying now about the memo....
    Live Free or Die

I played with my granddaughter this afternoon , took her for a ride on the 4 wheeler, pushed her on the swing, then after her mom picked her up I planted and mulched some tomatoes, cut some brush, sprayed some weeds and brush, played with the squirrel , and watered my horseradish. Then I grabbed a cold beer, took a leak in my front yard ( on a thistle ) , and thanked God I live far away from D. C.

Sometimes you just gotta say Fuk the world and enjoy life.

You have a touch of what I was feeling yesterday, bam.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Wildcat View Post
    Comey is in a bad spot.... Either he lied under oath or is lying now about the memo....
    Oh please! Listen to it again "Department of Justice". No mention in that little snippet on the Executive branch,

Nice try though.

Joe - NY

Maybe you should go back and listen to it again Jo. He plainly states under oath, right in front of the open microphone that no one has ask him to stop an investigation for political reasons. Not in his experience. GEEZZZ! That was May 3, 2017.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Oh please! Listen to it again "Department of Justice". No mention in that little snippet on the Executive branch,

Nice try though.

Joe - NY
    His response is not specific. His response is general.
    " it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something like that -- without an appropriate purpose... I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal... It's not happened in my experience."
    and He's required by statute to report ANYONE attempting to obstruct justice. which he didn't....
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Maybe you should go back and listen to it again Jo. He plainly states under oath, right in front of the open microphone that no one has ask him to stop an investigation for political reasons. Not in his experience. GEEZZZ! That was May 3, 2017.
    .....at the DOJ. GEEZ.

Joe - NY

Quote Originally Posted by C. Wildcat View Post
    His response is not specific. His response is general. and He's required by statute to report ANYONE attempting to obstruct justice. which he didn't....
    He did. He did debriefs after each conversation with DJT. Those memos were kept confidential BECAUSE of the ongoing investigation.

Joe - NY

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    You have a touch of what I was feeling yesterday, bam.

I guess I have a bad feeling Cammie. It is truly a blessing knowing my family and I are saved, but knowing what is coming is sometimes a " curse " if you know what I mean. I know things are going to get much worse. I don't fear for myself, don't get me wrong, it is my family I worry about, what kind of life my daughter and granddaughter will live before this world ends and we reach Heaven. I know I should trust God in all things but my human nature sometimes kicks in and I want to go kick some major a$$ .