Thread: Ex-FBI chief Mueller to oversee Russia investigation

Default Ex-FBI chief Mueller to oversee Russia investigation

SPECIAL COUNSEL NAMED: Ex-FBI chief Mueller to oversee Russia investigation

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to oversee the bureau’s investigation of Russian actions during the 2016 presidential election.

For more news, please go to FoxNews.com and watch Fox News Channel.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Don't know anything about him. Interesting that an obama person would rush to appoint someone.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Don't know anything about him. Interesting that an obama person would rush to appoint someone.
    He was FBI Director from Sept 4, 2001 to Sept 4, 2013. I don't remember too much about his tenure in office.

Under his "special council" he said he will investigate ALL matters. Comey, Flinn, Trump admin, and Hillary and Obama. Not just the Russian investigation or the Comey claim. He's going ALL OUT to end all these accusation, true or false. If and when he finds fact or fiction, he will advise the DOJ how to proceed, weather it be indictments or close the cases based on no evidence. There will be no Comey apitats claiming, "yes, there is evidence of wrongdoing but we will not advise prosecution."

From what I've seen of his actions, he is respected as straight up honest and not swayed by either party.
    Trump said he is content with this decision, so now we can move on to deal with Making America great again. We can finally go back to work and not waste any more tax payer money playing gotcha games. I'm paraphrasing of-course.
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

We are finally going back to nothing! Lol The Demotards won't let sh-t rest even if the findings come back with no indictments recommended...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Here's some stats on Mueller.

Here's a look at Robert Mueller's life and career:

Born August 7, 1944 in New York City
    Graduated from Princeton University in 1966 and received a master's degree in international relations from New York University the following year
    Served as a Marine Corps officer in Vietnam for three years, receiving a Bronze Star and Purple Heart, among other medals
    Graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1973
    Worked for 12 years (1976-198 as an investigator and prosecutor for U.S. Attorney offices in Northern California and Boston
    Joined the Justice Department in 1989 as an assistant to then-Attorney General Richard Thornburgh. During his three-year tenure leading the DOJ's criminal division, Mueller oversaw the prosecutions of Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega and crime boss John Gotti, as well as the investigation into the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.
    After two years as a partner at the Boston law firm of Hale and Dorr, Mueller rejoined public service in 1995 and went on to work for the U.S. Attorney's offices in Washington D.C. and Northern California.
    Was nominated to be FBI Director by President George W. Bush on July 5, 2001 and officially assumed that position on Sept. 4. During his tenure, Mueller helped turn the FBI from a criminal investigative bureau into a counterterrorism and counterintelligence unit.
    In 2004, Mueller, along with then-Deputy Attorney General James Comey, threatened to resign over the Bush administration's program of warrantless surveillance. Bush ultimately agreed to changes in the program and both men stayed on.
    Mueller left the FBI on Sept. 4, 2013, having served two years beyond his ten-year term at the request of President Barack Obama. He is the second longest-serving FBI director in the bureau's history, behind only J. Edgar Hoover. Since leaving the FBI, Mueller has been a partner at the Washington D.C. law firm WilmerHale. He was expected to resign from the firm after being appointed special counsel to the FBI's Russia investigation.

If Trump is anything like us he will want the truth to come out and all this bull crap to be over!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Exactly,
    ...but you know the Dems will manufacture more crap to add to the pile.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Exactly,
    ...but you know the Dems will manufacture more crap to add to the pile.
    Watching the demoturds in action is like watching the Keystone Cops running a Chinese fire drill, or Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner. BEEP, BEEP!!

I can't beleive what I'm hearing! The press is saying Leiberman is top prospect for new FBI director? Please say no! I can't stand that guy! He's a closet RINO!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-19-2017 at 09:36 AM.