Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DNC is organizing a " Resistence Summer" event across the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Ain't I a "libtard" according to some of you folks here?
    You voted for O'Bozo right? The Jackazz that has hurt this Country worse than any before him? Yup you'd be on the list! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Gentlemen...and Ladies,

I have no wish at all to hurt anyone in such an manner as is oft being described. I will however protect me and mine.

Most of you know my views on "Two legged wildlife" verses the four legged variety. I can respect and even admire the four legged variety much much more than the two legged.

And yes...that verily concerns me that in usual leftist manner of today this will degenerate under planned, intended, managed chaos ...all across this country. This seems to be the best that the left can do...chaos...confusion. And by association the media as well. This kind of thing is perfect fodder for a phony tabloid pulp media.

Seems to me that this kind of event would also be the perfect cover for the Isis, Al-Qaida, Haji types to operate from within. Wonder upon who/whom the media will blame this type of events.

Who will be the "Victim??!!"

My .02

Orangetom

We'll be to blame of course, because we encouraged it by voting for Trump. That's the most obviously uneducated reason.
    Then there's the oppression and racist factor that they continually promote. Since they don't have a reason, they manufacture one.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.