Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: DNC is organizing a " Resistence Summer" event across the nation.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    N. Texas
    Posts
    6,943

    Default

    Beo and Bam remind me of Heckle and Jeckle. I can just see the trouble they'd cause together! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweet Tennessee
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    I know people that are itching for a chance to take out the libtards and they're serious.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Beo and Bam remind me of Heckle and Jeckle. I can just see the trouble they'd cause together! Lol
    LOL! Haven't thought of those two in a long time, Skeets. Yeah, Bam and me, we could shell the corn right down to the cob, as Jerry Clower used to say.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Beo and Bam remind me of Heckle and Jeckle. I can just see the trouble they'd cause together! Lol
    Well at least you didn't say Laurel and Hardy.

  5. #25

    Default

    More like Ben and Jerry on steroids, but personally, I'd vote for Ren and Stimpy!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I know people that are itching for a chance to take out the libtards and they're serious.
    Ain't I a "libtard" according to some of you folks here? So, conservatives think Liberals are never armed? Just trying to wrap my snowflake brain around the logic of murdering innocent people in cold blood.

    Joe - NY

  7. #27

    Default

    Innocent? Hahahaha! Ok Jo. Whatever you say dude.
    And no, no one thinks liberals aren't armed. No one said that. Stop adlibtarding. He was talking about war.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Ain't I a "libtard" according to some of you folks here? So, conservatives think Liberals are never armed? Just trying to wrap my snowflake brain around the logic of murdering innocent people in cold blood.
    Joe - NY
    Let me explain it for you, Joe...in very simple terms..."defend the constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and D-O-M-E-S-T-I-C". Gnaw on that word "domestic" for a bit, roll it around in your brain in that particular phrase. It was part of the oath of enlistment I took...six times...and be fore warned, as yet no one has relieved me of my duties and responsibilities under that oath. And some of the worst DOMESTIC enemies the constitution has are seated in the U.S. Congress. And one of the worst we just sent packing last November. So what we're saying, Joe, isn't that we are gonna just start shooting folks just because we disagree with them, but if they try to change this Country into their personal vision of Valhalla, or Shangra Lai, or whatever the hell term they choose......Hoss, they gonna have a serious problem real quick. That simple enough for ya?
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-18-2017 at 10:10 PM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweet Tennessee
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    Joe, key word itching.......... as in waiting......for a reason. It's a southern thang.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    N. Texas
    Posts
    6,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Let me explain it for you, Joe...in very simple terms..."defend the constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and D-O-M-E-S-T-I-C". Gnaw on that word "domestic" for a bit, roll it around in your brain in that particular phrase. It was part of the oath of enlistment I took...six times...and be fore warned, as yet no one has relieved me of my duties and responsibilities under that oath. And some of the worst DOMESTIC enemies the constitution has are seated in the U.S. Congress. And one of the worst we just sent packing last November. So what we're saying, Joe, isn't that we are gonna just start shooting folks just because we disagree with them, but if they try to change this Country into their personal vision of Valhalla, or Shangra Lai, or whatever the hell term they choose......Hoss, they gonna have a serious problem real quick. That simple enough for ya?
    Nailed it perfectly and my thoughts as well. I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep putting down one for putting this Country in harms way and wrecking her at its very core!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •