Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DNC is organizing a " Resistence Summer" event across the nation.

My opinion is, it's just boastful yapping. They'd be utterly wiped out if they pulled this kind of stunt in the US. We're not a bunch of bloviating teenage punks looking for a fight but ..... Come on with it if you want the outcome to annihilate any hope of recoving.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I say bring it on, after we get rid of the frickin liberal freeloading , welfare, disabled drug dealing moochers, maybe our health care costs will come down .

I have to say, I don't want the war but I would never run from it if they bring it. Either put up or shut up.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

never seen so much hysteria about media reports of " corruption " and " obstruction of justice " and leaks of classified information, with not one frickin shread of evidence. Where were all these demorats when Osama bin Obama was shredding our frickin constitution ??!! And the two-faced holier -than -thou republican criminal enterprise is backing away from Trump now.

If Trump has done what they say, and it can be proven. I'll be the first to call for his impeachment, but I don't believe it. The swamp needs drained now, and fast.

They are a bunch of cowards. They'll get theirs come midterm election!

I tend to disagree Cammie, I think they are all a bunch of egomaniacs who think they are above the law and their $hit don't stink. Nobody is above the law. Maybe for a while, but not forever.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Sigh.....once again I find it's time to buy more ammo.😕
    I have lots of brass, primers, powder and bullets to assemble. Got it pretty well covered for now.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I tend to disagree Cammie, I think they are all a bunch of egomaniacs who think they are above the law and their $hit don't stink. Nobody is above the law. Maybe for a while, but not forever.
    Old Air Force Security Police adage: There is no problem so large that the proper application of sufficient high explosives is not an adequate solution.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Old Air Force Security Police adage: There is no problem so large that the proper application of sufficient high explosives is not an adequate solution.

If we had went to high school together we would either be both millionaires or we would both be dead by now.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    If we had went to high school together we would either be both millionaires or we would both be dead by now.
    You just may have a valid point there. LOL