Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: More propaganda from NYT

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    FINALLY! SPECIAL COUNSEL NAMED.

Now we can put to rest this nonsense fake news that the MSM has been peddling.

Joe - NY
    I agree! Let the investigation go where it goes and deal with the outcome accordingly.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

It's gonna take some time and a lot of exposing these hate inducing, anti-American thugs down before we see any real success in bringing our country back to civility.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I want the real truth! If my intuition is correct there will be lots of egg on lots of faces. The left is going to get exactly what they've asked for and they're not going to be happy about it!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I just read this on Fox News from a poster
    Has anyone heard anything about this possible coup? I haven't.

"Democrats are now talking about overthrowing the election? Are they seriously considering overthrowing a Democratically elected government? Do we want another Civil War? Lots will be killed and only some will survive and things will be radically different then and the outcome will not be anything near what the insurrectionists wanted."
    Talk about fake news, geez.

Joe - NY

These people are desperate for traction concerning their cause and line of thinking..if they are trying to compare this to Watergate. Watergate is how they are trying to give their cause credibility....they are grasping at straws if they need repeat this history in the minds of Americans.

In like manner to when they compared Trump and Company to Hitler or any other label they can manufacture.

The Losers in this are now and going to further be the American People....

To me...this is just more evidence of how dirty, dirty, dirty..is the religion of Politics in their manner of holding the people hostage and herded and in favor of he dark state..by both political parties.

What you are not going to get out of this is Truth.

You are going to get more chaos and from the "Usual Suspects" via the Jonathan Gruber principle.

Remember what I said ...about past history...Trump and Company are practically alone ...not supported by either party....

Just as was the case with Abraham Lincoln and his Vice President ...Andrew Johnson...against the dark state.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-18-2017 at 07:36 AM.

Jo, a poster in a Fox News blog posted this from a CNN blogger quote. Do you not read? LOL
    LET ME REPEAT IT.... A left wing nut job posted this on a CNN blog, promoting a coup. It was a quote. You just hung your own, dingaling!

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Talk about fake news, geez.

Joe - NY
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-18-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.