Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More propaganda from NYT

Here's one from Putin. LOL. I'm beginning to like this guy a little! Shame on me huh? LOL

Russian President Vladimir Putin says his country is willing to give the US records of President Trump's talks with Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, calls controversy over intelligence 'schizophrenia.'

For more news, please go to FoxNews.com and watch Fox News Channel.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I just read this on Fox News from a poster
    Has anyone heard anything about this possible coup? I haven't.

"Democrats are now talking about overthrowing the election? Are they seriously considering overthrowing a Democratically elected government? Do we want another Civil War? Lots will be killed and only some will survive and things will be radically different then and the outcome will not be anything near what the insurrectionists wanted."
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

A Coup from the Leftards? That is the most Laughable thing I've heard in a while!!!! They'd be obliterated in a civil war/trying to overthrow anything!! LingMFAO!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I can visualize how that would go down. All we would have to do is wave a confederate flag in their faces and they would become unhinged even more, Fall to the ground and start screaming, "I NEED MY CRAYONS, I NEEEEED MY CRAYONS! "

Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I can visualize how that would go down. All we would have to do is wave a confederate flag in their faces and they would become unhinged even more, Fall to the ground and start screaming, "I NEED MY CRAYONS, I NEEEEED MY CRAYONS! "

I know Camouflaged....I think of that woman earlier in the week or was it last week..out west ...bouncing off the walls at a Confederate flag.

Waving a flag, to my knowledge, is not against the law.... or even having one present.

I think I made a mistake...I thought the President was in Saudi Arabia. I have not heard any of his responses to these latest accusations which is why I thought he was there or in transit.

I'm not sure therefore exactly where he is..in or out of the country...

But agree...with KingChip...this follows a textbook pattern...in the court of public opinion trying to help the Circus Pimps gain traction or get their dreck to stick.

My .02,
    Orangetom

The only thing true is that there was a conversation. LOL,
    MIX A LITTLE TRUTH IN WITH FABRICATION will send the Libs on a feeding frenzy!

I've been thinking about this Camouflaged...from the top of this page ..your post..

Here's one from Putin. LOL. I'm beginning to like this guy a little! Shame on me huh? LOL

Though said lightly ...I don't think you or anyone else has anything of which to be ashamed concerning Russia.

As far as I am concerned...both the Russian and American People have been played in this for years and years and years....against each other.

We have been pawns for years now by the Jonathan Gruber types playing/preying on our fears and insecurities by the good cop/bad cop...Hegelian Dialectic ...of manufacturing a bad guy to keep us distracted and afraid.

In the back of my mind ..early in the Trump days when he said he would like to talk to Putin one on one...I suspected that this would be a problem for someone needing this Hegelian Dialectic to continue. That someone out here was dependent on this fear and scare tactic to mold and herd the American People ...as needed.

It seems that as soon as Trump was sworn in...the Jonathan Gruber types went to work...via the media pimps to keep Americans back on their treadmill.

I believe that in the back of my mind..the powers..in the dark state..do not want the US and Russia to get along...because they are dependent for their power base on this false template to keep us under control...properly herded.

And Trump and Company are not interested in this Hegelian phony dark state Template. Trump is interested in America first..which to the dark state..is a crime.

Trump is making the mistake of Charles Lindbergh and his America First party....leading up to WW2.

I think that in his own way ...Putin is fighting this dark state template in his own country. This is also the dark state template taking place in England with and about Brexit..and also in Europe. The recent French Election put a stop to fighting against the dark state in France. There was no way they were going to allow Le Pen to win and have her meet/get in touch with Trump and Company.

Europe is and has been under the thumb of the dark state since before WW2

The British are currently going through the same phony lies, accusations, and media circus about Brexit ..as is happening to Trump and company...with his America First position...to keep the Brits properly herded.

My .02,
    Orangetom

FINALLY! SPECIAL COUNSEL NAMED.

Now we can put to rest this nonsense fake news that the MSM has been peddling.

Joe - NY

The hyena and unicorn show continues.......