Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: More propaganda from NYT

Default More propaganda from NYT

The New York Times reports that a memo from James Comey claimed President Trump asked the former FBI director to end the probe into former national security adviser Michael Flynn but the White House says the president never asked Comey to end any investigation.

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...shes-back.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I still don't get why anyone pays any attention to the New York Lies!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

NYT and WP is their lifeline to chaos. They fuel the liberal riot groups and polies to keep the shlt pot stirred up. Anything to push Trump admin off message.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

So someone is lying in Washington D.C.? What's new? It's pretty much a prerequisite to be a liar in order to work there.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Have no fear Camo, the Republicans in Congress will protect Trump......at least until early '19. SMH.

Joe - NY

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Have no fear Camo, the Republicans in Congress will protect Trump......at least until early '19. SMH.

Joe - NY
    That ain't happening slojo, the republicans want him to fail almost as bad as the demorats. They are all frickin corrupt whoremongers.

Fear is the least thing I have going on in my life Jo. I'm just sittin back watching you liberals kill each other off. It took your treason in chief 8 years to bring this country to her knees. It's gonna take more that 150 days to pull her back up but we will do it, with or without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Fear is the least thing I have going on in my life Jo. I'm just sittin back watching you liberals kill each other off. It took your treason in chief 8 years to bring this country to her knees. It's gonna take more that 150 days to pull her back up but we will do it, with or without you.
    Dam right !!!!! There are a LOT of people ready, willing, able ,and locked and loaded, just waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Isn't that the truth!! Folks like JoJo that elected the worst Potus in US history now want to stop the new guy from fixing the BS their guy did!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Those freaks don't put fear in conservative constitutionalists. They are just conditioned to think they do.
    The yoke will be on their faces when the war actually begins openly. When that happens, that's when the swamp will actually be drained.