Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meddling/Interferening/Influencing

Texasskeeter and others,

Still to date not even a simple bill good for the people for whatever has been passed. The Retardicans have the majority and still can't agree on anything!! Just wait till the Demotards take it back. They'll stand together and really screw this Country up!!
    I agree with you here...and this is because the Republican party are not the product advertised. They are in fact Democrat Lite....and not conservatives. They....are not the product advertised. They are , in concealed/hidden manner, an important part of the Deep State. They are the foil..the opposite side..the mirror... of the Hegelian Dialectic...as are the Democrats the other side or foil or mirror.. of this same dialectic. And we are being bounced back and forth between the two phony sides/mirrors. They are for the Deep State...not the people of this country...but work, both of them, to fractionate along phony party lines to prevent people from seeing the Deep State and for whom they serve.

Some of us have been thinking this for a long long time now.....just as in like manner we have been thinking that the standards for POTUS are not as high as we have been lead or mislead to believe they are. And in like manner ...any other Federal Office. You can extend that down to the state and local offices as this nation is politically fractionated by party politics...not the sworn business of the people and the Constitution of the United States.

Some have been thinking this for some time now and the Circus of the Republican Primaries made much of this very very clear as to the actual....not advertised ...make up was of the political parties. Same with the Democrats.

I think, in like manner to Camouflaged, that it may come sooner than that. This is, I think, why the rush to hobble the internet....put binders on it.
    I have my doubts about this ..I think it is called.."Ransomware....hack " of which is going around the world. However..I also think that someone is going to have to get the goods on the phony Republican party as well..big time.

The rush is to control information to the people about the next election. ...control the public and what they get from the internet...because the MSM blew it in the last Presidential Election. The MSM has been blowing it big time for the last 8 years and the public knows it...and have begun to tune them out and switch to the internet.
    Hence the planned binders on for the internet. The U. N. Pimps will be worse than our own bumbling government and two party phony system in controlling/herding the internet for us.

They need to control the information in the two year elections as well. That too became clear with the last Presidential election.
    I keep saying someone wants to make us leftist sheep just as they do in Europe in controlling the information...and education.

Buckle up...there is still a long way to go..and the drama is not over.... nor the circus doings...among the Ishmaelites. Circus doings seem to be peak performance for Ishmaelites in generating/manufacturing chaos and confusion. The very best the Ishmaelites can do to herd us.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-16-2017 at 12:59 PM.

This is what I've been preparing for all along. Not so much war but control of the populous under the guise of Constitutional guidance, which it is not. I have a feeling we, the aware people will be on our own. If that's going to be the case then we are left with no choice but to hunker down, keep our faces out of the public eye and not be heard or seen. Otherwise we will end up being a part of the collective herd. Just like I said in the very beginning of my membership on this forum, "keeping a low profile". This crap is going to run its course with or without us so why be a part of it. ****'em. Let them collapse under their own weight. Once that happens, we will inheirate the country.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I think all this crap being reported is to discredit Trump, but can go both ways. This is the boy crying wolf over and over. Trump better get conservatives moving on something, but it's only been 100 days and that's nothing. Now how long before the media completely discredits themselves with all this foolishness. Lots of believers but that will start tapering off, I think.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I think the time is coming much sooner than that.
    I also think it's time to appoint new Federal judges. That damn Fed judge that blocked the travel ban is a proven liberal activist. He needs to be replaced immediately if not sooner.
    I also think there should be a restriction on media playing armchair politics to the public as well, with a stiff penalty and not just a fine. We have restrictions on everything else. Why not the media? Especially the media!
    Forget fines, just throw them in jail, right?!?

Joe - NY

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I don't approve of judicial activism, how ever it manifests itself. The law is the law, not to be reinvented by the judiciary because it fits their political purposes. To fine them, means they can screw someones life, no, get them off the bench, retrain them in the constitution (if that is possible), then reinstate.

Different side of the same coin, D vs R. Been like that for years. They used to make a show of working together, now they make a show of fighting each other tooth and nail. But most every chance to screw the population, those of us that have a clue in particular, they vote together. NDAA, patriot act, etc. it's all a show for the masses. Media is complicit by pushing here and there to move the agenda.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Forget fines, just throw them in jail, right?!?

Joe - NY
    No! Piss on'em! Dig a very deep pit, line it with thick rubber, throw'em in in and pour liquid lye in on'em and bolt a thick metal top over the pit. I don't have time for kiddie games, Joe. I play for keeps.

Man oh...Man...they are at it again....good cop/bad cop...working the media and the public over with another new revelation from someone and somewhere out of the blue with this latest Memo...release.

What came to me when I heard this latest Circus Doing...is where is the President??? As I recall ...he is in Saudi Arabia...having a meeting.

So I thought to myself.... this latest Circus was so timed for his being out of the country. And the media is predictably carrying the ball for these Circus pimps.

Here we go again...another Circus stunt under the big top.

I am asking myself if Trump and Company saw this one coming.

The news is reporting that the President asked the FBI or Comey to back off some investigation ...going on...Flynn..I think! I am asking myself...Is not the President the boss over the Justice Department..and hence the FBI???

What is this ask stuff???

Those two questions...alone....Where is the President while all this is going on....and is not the President ...the boss over the Justice Department and hence the FBI??

Then throw in the fact that the President is out of the country and I come up with "Gaslighting."

Let me see if I can clarify this a bit closer....this is Johathan Gruber at his finest .

How many times are we going to watch this movie??? Or a rerun of it....again!!??

It indicates to me a level of desperation ..that someone would pull out these types of guns/weapons...over and over and over..and then watch the timing behind this kind of character assassination....to manufacture a loss of confidence in this administration...and President .

Expect/predict this pattern to repeat itself with proper timing if this does not gain traction...and with the same batch of "Usual Suspects."

I am getting tired and disgusted of hearing the name Pelosi, Waters, Schumer ...et al. The same olde suspects.

My .02,
    Orangetom