Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Chit! What a freaktoid!

Default Holy Chit! What a freaktoid!

She saw a confederate flag in a store. Claims she was assaulted in the parking lot by employee and going totally crazy! These people are seriously sick minded. This one is truly a danger to her kids and others..
    I have NO compassion for these kinds of people!

https://heatst.com/life/watch-portla..._medium=HEATST
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Folks like that are the downfall of this Country!! I feel bad for her kids as they will be raised to turn out like her!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Ahhhhhhh....ok...Camouflaged...excellent...thank you.

You have provided me with the opening for which I have been awaiting.

Back about a week or so ago in the section .." SHTF Alerts / Breaking news!" under the thread " WOW! COMEY IS OUT! Trump just fired him! " I was about to make an addition to that thread when I discovered it was closed.

That thread, as do many eroded into multiple branches and directions as many threads are so want to do. Apparently before I could post in that thread it got a bit rough and or out of character/quality and was closed.

However .....

I did manage to copy my post and e mail it to myself for future use ..and you have provided me the opening with this thread as well as your other thread Titled..."They are offended again."

My thanks again Camouflaged for this opening.

Here is the gist of what I was intending to post on the Comey thread.

"posting about religion

Now.......

I want to make a point about the very nature of what is happening and continues to happen all across this country....

Instead what happens predictably in many posts and news stories is that this view gets covered up lieu of arguments over Freedom of Religion, Separation of church and then the piece de resistance.....freedom from religion.

The point I am want to make here is that catering to minorities has morphed into a political/social attempt to hold the entire nation hostage and in bondage to a minority position..and this to the point of paying for and subsidizing this minority position by the majority even at the cost of bullying and holding the entire nation hostage.

It is not just Obama Care in which this bondage/bullying/censoring is happening ..it is happening all across this nation and in our public school systems.
    The fruit of this you can see in today's "Snowflakes."

This is the 180 degree flip flop I am so often want to paint or explain as "Demonic."

An for some time now we see this kind of thing infiltrating our public schools in a subversive manner and used/misused to bully, indoctrinate, and seduce our children into a position of confusion...to remove from them any knowledge of our history or any ability to defend this country and instead privily substitute guilt programming and guilt manipulations....for political/religious purposes.

Herein I am meaning Political/religious purposes are one and the same. The very nature of politics here in financing this in public schools being secret and subversive....Occult...Hidden and concealed. And this is the true nature of the religion being promoted by the body politic...even unto our school systems.

Make no mistake here...this is a religion ...being infiltrated into our public schools which is antithetical to the very core beliefs or most Americans...and it is being sponsored and financed by the body politic...democrat and republican both. This is Ishmaelite doctrine being stealthily and privily promoted here by government...through our school system. This is not freedom from religion..but sponsoring a religion...The Ishmaelite religion.

Or put another way.....as my friend told me way back in the late 1970s..... "We have the best government money can buy."

And someone is clearly buying up ours...and now attempting to come out in the open with it.

For this template and happenings..I am watching Trump and Company closely..and also the Department of Education under Betsy Devos.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

NOw ...this business of being gender offended and the confederate flag....

These are slow methodical moves at eroding the beliefs and ability of the people to live their lives as they see fit....by guilt politic and guilt manipulations....dissonance.

Someone has done the same with the Race movement which has today morphed into a race baiting and race hating program instead of "By the content of their Character will you know them ..not by the colour of their skin. This today has morphed into judging people by the content of their skin color.

So too it is with the Confederate flag ...as well as gender.

Keep in mind when these people go ballistic and begin ricocheting off the walls..ask your self a question...the thing which offended them...what law are these people who offend them ..what law are they breaking.

Remember that woman in the beauty contest years ago...asked if she approved of gay Marriage....what law did she break before she was pounced upon tried and found guilty in the court of the press and public opinion..ie...mob justice?? Someone give me the citation please??? The citation of the law she had broken ..Please???

This is how a country is stolen from it's people ...

And the body politic and other manufactured, financed, social groups are in on the scam to box Americans in and alter, control and herd their views and understandings of what is now the new manufactured, created normal.

We are reaching the point that such manufacturing/altering of social structures....is replacing and holding hostage/bullying/and censoring ... deceiving the bulk of the American people.

The main problem is that Most Americans voted against this kind of thing last November...particularly the bullying, censoring, and hostage taking....and I mean in particular on American Campuses where they should know better.

I do not celebrate Christmas...Easter....Halloween or any other such man made holidays....I try, in the poor way I do, to treat one day the same as any other.

I do not hold others guilty or hostage or in bondage ...censor others in an attempt to socially default through. I do not try to change the government in favor of my views.

I will express them...but whether others accept or reject them that is their business...and their right to do or not do.

The problem is that somewhere along the line these Social Justice Warrior types..SJW's think it is the preferred method to bully, censor, and take hostage others with whome they disagree. BlM and even certain of the Feminist movements are textbook of this in their open hostility....Antifa is another.
    They have clearly been getting away with this for some 8 plus years and now think themselves entrenched and entitled.

As I said...people clearly voted against this pattern of operation in the last election. This also explains why the visceral reaction to Trump and Company since then.

Thinking people...not emoting people...are become disgusted with this kind of thing all across America. Problem is ..many of the SJW types have not caught on and are still singing last years songs.

Thanks Camouflaged for this opening,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-15-2017 at 03:02 PM.

When do we get to start the eradication process!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

texasskeeter

When do we get to start the eradication process!! Lol

I know this is in jest Skeeter...but on the serious side....

I'm picking up that someone wants to start it for us....and have been wanting to so do for some time now.

My read is that if Hillary and company had gained the office...this process would have moved forward..towards out in the open.

Let us see now many people start having accidents under the Trump and Company...as was the case under Bill and Hillary..and the Obama administration.

Help me keep that scoreboard If you will Skeeter. I am curious about this line of progression or history if you prefer.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-15-2017 at 10:20 AM.

George Soros dream is becoming reality even without the Clintons. There has been alot of thought into all of recent (and not so recent) actions by some old mastermind with an evil plot.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I know this is in jest Skeeter...
    You think so? You obviously don't know me!! Lol If something doesn't change to stop this kind of mindset that's growing exponentially it's only a matter of time and we're finished!! What other remedy will stop it?

We are becoming the modern Roman Empire; erosion and destruction from within. No one needs to invade us, all they have to do is wait. Best way to handle these idiots is totally ignore them; unless they physically attack you, then it ass whippin time regardless of their gender.
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-15-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Erosion and destruction from within for sure but not like the Romans. Those doing the damage today are F$&@ing Pansie azzes and nothing like even the weak Romans were!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    You think so? You obviously don't know me!! Lol If something doesn't change to stop this kind of mindset that's growing exponentially it's only a matter of time and we're finished!! What other remedy will stop it?
    Well first off Texasskeeter.....having a mindset is not against the law......unless one is on the left....then any mindset outside of theirs is unlawful....or morally lacking.

Agree...it is a matter of time which was my reference to Hillary having won the election. If not Hillary then they will put forth another feel good type while fleecing everyone else to pay for it....or as Margret Thatcher was noted for saying...they are good until they run out of other people's monies.

I'm with the Olde Timer on this one...

We are becoming the modern Roman Empire; erosion and destruction from within. No one needs to invade us, all they have to do is wait. Best way to handle these idiots is totally ignore them; unless they physically attack you, then it ass whippin time regardless of their gender

I don't go around looking for trouble and mostly try to ignore it...two legged wildlife....but most of the time I go about properly heeled.

I don't feel the need to go about pumping iron...nor unzip to see who has the biggest one....

But....even I........... .have to admit..and sadly so...sometimes ....with certain wildlife...that is how it needs to be done. This because they are so dumb $h-t stupid..not so doing can be easily worse.
    They seem to have an "obstruction." You have to clear it out for them.

Thanks,
    Orangetom