Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW! COMEY IS OUT! Trump just fired him!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    The constitution guarantees freedom OF religion T , not freedom FROM religion.
    Freedom of religion necessarily includes freedom from religion

And it does NOT guarantee freedom of " religion " that murders our citizens.
    Of course it does. Christians commit more murders in the USA than any other religion, yet Christianity isn't banned. We don't hold all of Christianity accountable for the action of a few.

If there's a problem in a foreign country like Syria and terrorists are trying to infiltrate the USA you ban ALL people from the country from coming to the USA, you don't carve out an exception for minority religions, that's just a stupid tactical decision, and again unconstitutional for the government to pick sides when it comes to religion.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post

Of course it does. Christians commit more murders in the USA than any other religion, yet Christianity isn't banned. We don't hold all of Christianity accountable for the action of a few.

If there's a problem in a foreign country like Syria and terrorists are trying to infiltrate the USA you ban ALL people from the country from coming to the USA, you don't carve out an exception for minority religions, that's just a stupid tactical decision, and again unconstitutional for the government to pick sides when it comes to religion.
    The constitution guarantees freedom of religion , but it does NOT include the freedom to kill other religions.

Show me some stats where Christians kill more people than muslims. Lots of people who claim to be Christian can't tell the Bible from their a$$ . If you want to allow Syrian refugees into your town, good frickin luck, take all you want. Don't cry to me when the frickin devils bomb your town or rape your daughter .
    Last edited by bambam; 05-10-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The Democrats are taking a break from calling for Comey to be fired so they can be outraged for Comey being fired.
    That should tell you something about the Democrats. You can't make this Shlt up!

Bam, why even try to argue. It's not that they don't get it. They just don't want it. lol... And if they don't want it, we can't have it.

Freedom of religion does include freedom from religion, but it does NOT include the freedom to kill other religions.
    Freedom to kill, you mean murder? Are you somehow suggesting that we allow religious murders to go unpunished in the USA?

Show me some stats where Christians kill more people than muslims. Lots of people who claim to be Christian can't tell the Bible from their a$$ . If you want to allow Syrian refugees into your town, good frickin luck, take all you want. Don't cry to me when the frickin devils bomb your town or rape your daughter .
    Bam I think you are misreading what I wrote, go back, I said ban ALL of them, ALL means well, ALL I don't know how else to explain it. ALL of them, I want ALL of them banned
    Last edited by Tdale; 05-10-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Freedom to kill, you mean murder? Are you somehow suggesting that we allow religious murders to go unpunished in the USA?

Bam I think you are misreading what I wrote, go back, I said ban ALL of them, ALL means well, ALL I don't know how else to explain it. ALL of them, I want ALL of them banned
    Well T if you want to allow muslims to keep coming to our country , there are going to be a lot more murders. Whether or not they go unpunished isn't up to me unless it's one of my family, and it will most assuredly be punished.
    I never heard you call for a ban on all religions to our country, I only heard you complain about a ban on muslims. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Well T if you want to allow muslims to keep coming to our country , there are going to be a lot more murders. Whether or not they go unpunished isn't up to me unless it's one of my family, and it will most assuredly be punished.
    I never heard you call for a ban on all religions to our country, I only heard you complain about a ban on muslims. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
    How am I not making sense

When talking about a country like Syria that has dedicated ISIS terroristes trying to infiltrate the USA:

If you only ban muslims from syria, a muslim terrorist from syria might say, I'm not a muslim.....I'm a Christian. They can lie. Then we let them in because they are a Christian and then they kill your family

My plan:

Ban ALL people regardless of religion, none of them get in and your family is safe

Which is a better system?

When talking about a country like Syria that has dedicated ISIS terroristes trying to infiltrate the USA:

If you only ban muslims from syria, a muslim terrorist from syria might say, I'm not a muslim.....I'm a Christian. They can lie. Then we let them in because they are a Christian and then they kill your family

My plan:

Ban ALL people regardless of religion, none of them get in and your family is safe

There are no Christians left in Syria T. The frickin muslims burned them all in cages . If one claims to be Christian, they are obviously lying. No need for more vetting.

Trump wins again. Winner winner chicken dinner
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

My plan:

I was a pretty big fan of Trump's travel ban, but honestly I think the best approach is to focus on immigration reduction overall; regardless of which country people are coming from.

How does one have and/or enforce a right to be free "from" religion? Does that mean a person has a right to prohibit talk about a diety(ies) because he has a "right" to be free from it -- even if those discussing diety(ies) have a right to talk about them?
    How does that work?

This is only because there are more Christians than other religions in America. And I don't think anyone here is seriously holding all of Islam responsible for the actions of those few who are terrorists.
    But separating the good from the bad can be a difficult task, hence Trump's EOs, he wants a better system to more thoroughly vet those refugess who come here from some countries that don't have the infrastructure to know the good from the evil.

~~And THAT is EXACTLY what Trump's executive orders DID!! It temporarily banned ALL people from those selected countries. It effected Coptic Christians as well as Muslims as well as athiests if they were Syrian. The courts actually have not struck down those orders, this will go to the Supreme Court, which I predict will rule in Trump's favor.
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 05-10-2017 at 11:21 PM.