Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump administration defends spending bill

Default Trump administration defends spending bill

What do you guys think? Personally, I feel like this bill is a complete and total defeat for Trump and his base. We voted for border security in November, and the only thing we're getting is some lousy/flimsy fencing. We need additional wall, and we deserve better!

The GOP has pretty much shown me that they are gaslighters..not the product advertised....that they are Democrat Lite.

They too are in the business of conning the American People and defending their private turf/spending/pork from the will of the American People and at the Expense of the American People.

They are part of the deep state...setting up a private fiefdom not accountable to the American People..but bending the American People over the table...in every aspect of our lives.

The GOP is part of the long established machine running a feudal America against the will of the American Voter while claiming to represent the American Voter. They are part of the political religion of confusion. They are Ishmael.

MY .02,

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    The GOP has pretty much shown me that they are gaslighters..not the product advertised....that they are Democrat Lite.

They too are in the business of conning the American People and defending their private turf/spending/pork from the will of the American People and at the Expense of the American People.

They are part of the deep state...setting up a private fiefdom not accountable to the American People..but bending the American People over the table...in every aspect of our lives.

The GOP is part of the long established machine running a feudal America against the will of the American Voter while claiming to represent the American Voter. They are part of the political religion of confusion. They are Ishmael.

MY .02,

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    I agree, it looks like the GOP is deliberately throwing the game to the Democrats. Trump's base is going to sit out of the 2018 and 2020 elections, because of their dissatisfaction and the Democrats will take power again in 2020. Toss is Mass Amnesty for illegal immigrants with the next Democrat President, and the GOP as we know it will never win again. The GOP will become the current Democrat Party (It already feels like it is), and the Democrats will become IN YOUR FACE COMMUNISTS.

I'm really thinking I'm about ready to throw the towel in too. I've tried to keep hope alive in my heart, and remain positive, but its getting more and more difficult. I'm still hoping enough positive will come from the current administration that it'll take the SLIMIER side a while to be able to do too much damage. I believe we had better use the time we have for now to stock up on food, water, clothing, ammo......anything else we'll need to get through a very "HARD WINTER". Maybe I'm old enough I won't be around to have to see the troubles that are pretty certain to come. Just hope I can get my kids and grandkids to see what's coming and get ready for it.

Yeah I'm with ya Beo. I'm stocking up on everything needed over the next 3-1/2 yrs as it's cheap right now. Nothing is going to get fixed as the Retardicans are seeing to that!!! I'm livid about it but they've all morphed into Rinos!! 2020 will be ugly and I believe all those that pushed Trump to win will sit it out. I'll vote for the best conservative I can when it all starts again. But I have no faith anymore that the good guy will win. Ya all best prep some more and hard as some really bad times will be here soon enough.....

F$&K the lot of them!!!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Keep voting in the GOP, keep getting the same backroom politics where blue and red are working together while paying lip service to their platform. What did you expect?

Just wait, don't give up hope. I think big things are in the works and Ryan is on his way out the door.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I knew from way back that Tax Reform would be a bust...and in like manner so too Obama Care.

What most have difficulty understanding is that Tax Reform and Obama Care are related. The Tax System is a bust....and not working sufficient for its real design ..it's real purpose. Not to collect taxes..but to remove monies/competition from the private sector so that we cannot compete with Government largess/political excesses/government spending.

Politics has ruined the Income Tax by removing so many people from it by special allowances/exemptions and now close to 50 percent of the nation is not paying it....and the rest are maintaining it. Politically the income tax is become a bust.

Now the tax system has been augmented with Obama Care to further remove more monies from the private sector. Obama Care is not about health care..but how to get more monies removed from the private sector and thus limit economic competition against government excesses. And Obama Care is slated to rise up higher and faster in it's costs..with no end in sight.

Obama Care like Taxes is another way of controlling and regulating the economy. There is no free market economy out here..only a facist..controlled regulated economy....and it will get worse under a phony two party system..interested in maintaining their strangle hold on every facet of the lives of the American People...and not taking care of the business of the American People.

This is the explanation of why when so many get elected and particularly freshmen Senators and Congressmen...why so little changes. They are briefed on the true status of how our government works...in order to herd them and not make any changes. To maintain this power structure at the expense of the American People.
    This is also why we are continually herded...by more and more government excesses...to the point where in the last 20 years we have been herded to the point wherein we are now responsible and guilty for the world..and not America and Americans.

The primary purpose and effect of Obama Care in augmenting the Income Tax is to remove monies from the private sector so that we reduce our ability to compete against Government excesses in the only economy out here. We are all competing in the same economy for goods and services.

We are not American Citizens to our government...but economic competitors who much needs be controlled, regulated and Herded for political/social purposes.

This is not a definition of freedom and liberty...under this phony two party system..but fascism....while government manufactures and sponsors groups to claim any competing ideas and concepts are fascist, immoral, and subversive. Ironic isn't it?? And this is exactly how they and in particular the MSM have painted Trump and Company. They have to so do to protect the deep state...the true government of this country.

With this line of thinking it was not difficult to predict that Obama Care Repeal would not go anywhere and so too would Income Tax reform. The secret that no one wants us to know is that they are related...in controlling and regulating our economy. Thus there is no free marketplace out here...only government regulations and controls over peoples behaviors. This is the true nature of government herd mentality...the deep state.

And this is why both the Republicans and Democrats are in bed together on this. They don't dare let the mark know how they are being conned. The must continue to dumb us down to keep and maintain their power.

This is also why they never wanted Trump in the White House....for he would be competition for them and the power of the deep state stranglehold over America.

Trump, like Jesse Ventura, was never supposed to win.

And now they conspire and work together to sabotage all Trumps programs...as they did Jesse Ventura.

I think they are also afraid that Trump and Company will expose them....as he is doing with the MSM.

Watching closely what Trump and Company will be doing with Betsy Davos through the Department of Education to break their stranglehold on the dumbing down of American Children...Teaching racism and hatred....division... in lieu of E Pluribus Unum. They are herding our children and grand children into their chaos.

On a further deeper level...I am asking myself if the deep state is working across international lines to manufacture and accelerate international discord such as with NK and the middle east...to help in putting Trump and Company in a corner domestically and internationally and thus politically. To insure a lack of confidence in all Trumps programs and plans....and thus protecting the deep state at the cost and expense of the American People.

To me this would explain the infiltration of the White House and other government departments and offices. This would put these programs in effect before the Election back in November. They are built in to protect the deep state.

I suspect they have been in effect since well before the Nixon Administration when Nixon wanted someone to produce a precise map of the American Government structure and was told that it could not be done. He was asking for a map of the true deep state structure. A secret structure. An occult power structure...hidden and concealed from all but the initiated.

What I strongly suspect is that we have in government many many people who have taken two oaths of office. One their public oath..and another oath in secret...to protect the secret at public expense...to protect the deep state...and to come to the aid of their fellow members under the same secret oath.

And this too is why the herd mentality in government...and the need to dumb down the American People.

I also suspect that Trump and Company know what they are fighting ..it's true nature..but are limited in dealing with this Hydra. Also I suspect that most Americans could not grasp or deal with this concept in Occult nature/warfare.....The Ever War....verses The Kardashians and ESPN.

I am also thinking that a shutdown is coming in September. The deep state will not make any budget changes..but try to get in more pork at the expense of the American People. No wall and no Obama Care or tax changes.

My .02 and wild rabid musings,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-03-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Wow! 3 months and a plethora of obstructions to hurdle and you guys are ready to throw in the towel? Amazing!
    THIS IS TEMPORARY YOU GUYS! Don't you realize that sometimes you have to take a few serious steps backwards to make advances when it really counts. It sounds like some of you were conditioned the last 8 years for this very thing. You need to see through this mess and why baby steps have to be taken in order to make grand changes that will last.
    You can't expect all your wishes to manifest in three months without some ( IMO) deliberate setbacks. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I don't beleive I am.

When you are pinned down, you have to feed the bear to keep it from eating you alive. The swamp is still very contaminated and it's going to take longer than three months to sanitize it.

We have people in congress that have been bought off long before Trump took office. Just like anything else, it takes time to recondition or weed out the corrupt. Trump is right. It's a lot worse than he thought but if you give up on him now, you are no different than the mistakes we made when we voted in the Rhino's years ago.

We did this to ourselves and now you want to blame Trump for your mistakes and expect him to be big daddy, swoop in and change the country damn near over night. This floors me because I knew when he said during the campaign it would be easy, he was speaking rhetorically. It took years to get us in this mess. It's going to take years to get us out of it but, it won't happen without some serious help and support. Not just during election but I between as well. It can be done but not with talk like I'm reading in this thread and I pray the voters wise up. This crap I'm reading has to stop if you want to make any kind of progress!

Trump realizes now that he can't just barge in and bulldoze the establishment. He's going to have to pull it apart by hand, stick by stick before he can even think about rebuilding it. Hell, I knew this going in, and I'm nobody!

This kind of talk deminishes our will to seek our goal and that is exactly what this country has been primed for the last 24 years. The Clinton, Bush and Obama admin worked us over good.

Think it through. 24 years and you are waining after 3 months? That's truly gut wrenching.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Wow! 3 months and a plethora of obstructions to hurdle and you guys are ready to throw in the towel? Amazing!
    THIS IS TEMPORARY YOU GUYS! Don't you realize that sometimes you have to take a few serious steps backwards to make advances when it really counts. It sounds like some of you were conditioned the last 8 years for this very thing. You need to see through this mess and why baby steps have to be taken in order to make grand changes that will last.
    You can't expect all your wishes to manifest in three months without some ( IMO) deliberate setbacks. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I don't beleive I am.

When you are pinned down, you have to feed the bear to keep it from eating you alive. The swamp is still very contaminated and it's going to take longer than three months to sanitize it.

We have people in congress that have been bought off long before Trump took office. Just like anything else, it takes time to recondition or weed out the corrupt. Trump is right. It's a lot worse than he thought but if you give up on him now, you are no different than the mistakes we made when we voted in the Rhino's years ago.

We did this to ourselves and now you want to blame Trump for your mistakes and expect him to be big daddy, swoop in and change the country damn near over night. This floors me because I knew when he said during the campaign it would be easy, he was speaking rhetorically. It took years to get us in this mess. It's going to take years to get us out of it but, it won't happen without some serious help and support. Not just during election but I between as well. It can be done but not with talk like I'm reading in this thread and I pray the voters wise up. This crap I'm reading has to stop if you want to make any kind of progress!

Trump realizes now that he can't just barge in and bulldoze the establishment. He's going to have to pull it apart by hand, stick by stick before he can even think about rebuilding it. Hell, I knew this going in, and I'm nobody!

This kind of talk deminishes our will to seek our goal and that is exactly what this country has been primed for the last 24 years. The Clinton, Bush and Obama admin worked us over good.

Think it through. 24 years and you are waining after 3 months? That's truly gut wrenching.
    I know, Cammi. I guess I'm just really down right now. Got some things going on in my personal life, family stuff, that has really caught me off guard and knocked me for a loop. Can't discuss it right now as don't know just what the end result is gonna be. I will say it has nothing to do with my personal physical health, nor has it anything to do with the wife and me. I'm in good health...for my age, and Sandy and I are tighter than a fat man's vest. I'm just really emotionally down right now. Has to do with some difficulties my daughter is having to contend with. But don't worry about me. I'll get back up and be the same old cantankerous, defiant cuss I've always been. Y'all just stand by til I get my bearing straight again. You've heard the old adage that you can only throw so many stones on the wagon before you break the axle? My axle isn't broken, just a little bent, but it can be straightened back out again. And just so you know; one thing I ain't is a quitter!
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-03-2017 at 08:59 AM.