Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walgreens has a sale on wireless TENS UNITS!

They are, not me! I don't need a plastic fantastic. (I know I Know.. Corvette) but..... I've married the real deal.
    Using this thing in that area would be like genital mutilation. Ain't happening! 'Yeesh! Full body shivers'!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    They are, not me! I don't need a plastic fantastic. (I know I Know.. Corvette) but..... I've married the real deal.
    Using this thing in that area would be like genital mutilation. Ain't happening! 'Yeesh! Full body shivers'!
    Muslim men are probably gonna order'em by the dozen, now that you've alerted them that it can be used genital mutilation. That's what they do to a lot of their women folk, sorry, sick bastards! Men who would do such to their women should have their nuts crushed........VERY SLOWLY!

Before I had my first back surgery one of the doctors had me try one of these things. I put it on 10 and said how cute it was. duration 47 seconds
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Damn! You must be made of rock and leather! That would send me to my grave and I'm no whimp!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Before I had my first back surgery one of the doctors had me try one of these things. I put it on 10 and said how cute it was. duration 47 seconds
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Damn! You must be made of rock and leather! That would send me to my grave and I'm no whimp!
    But Cammi, we all know John feels no pain. He's been up there in the COLD country soo long, his brain consists of permafrost and ice crystals. (YUK, YUK, Chuckle)

lol
    And glacier water runs through my veins
    Cry in training - laugh in battle