Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RARE BRIEFING: Entire Senate called to WH for North Korea update

How about the USA just pull out of S. Korea.

Either they think they can handle N. K. or they really want S.K controlled by N.K.

Send a couple more carrier battle groups to the area. I seriously believe Trump isn't playing games. He's nobody's fool, either, despite what the air headed, spineless, pussified libtards think of him. And I'm with him 100%. If the bastards want a fight, let's make it be on our terms, not theirs! F__k'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    How about the USA just pull out of S. Korea.

Either they think they can handle N. K. or they really want S.K controlled by N.K.
    Uh huh! Right! Cut and run, huh? That'll really show our allies where we stand, won't it? Give'em lots of confidence that our word is good. Yeah! Right!

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    DJT is looking for the next shiny object to distract the world, including the people who voted for him. Problem is, ONLY the people who voted for him give him any credibility. World leaders are laughing, laughing at him. NK, just like ISIS , is trying to bait Orangjulious into a move that will paint NK as the victim.

Joe - NY

From Page 2 of this thread.
    What????!!?? I believe this is a description of the Obama Administration. Think Jonathan Gruber here.

Everyone today is trying to play the Victim Dictum game. This goes back to the American Civil war and earlier with Fort Sumter. "The Victim Dictum" is become standard issue politics and social engineering today since it was made popular and recognizable by the media and Phil Donahue so many years ago. The body politic clearly did not miss out on how effective it is on a television and movie trained/educated populace.

It gets wolfie after years and years of it.

This could also be described as "bread and circuses" ..going back to Ancient Rome.

Today among thinkers this is also called..."Good Cop/Bad Cop."

Nonetheless...while we are trying to illustrate the next bad guy...by training and conditioning.....this still reminds me of the methods and techniques under which America has suffered and endured for the last 8 years of the Obama Administration. The significant difference to thinkers is that the bad guys were always the American People....for the last 8 years. People who did not buy into the programming.

I am not saying that I am in favor of a fight with North Korea or anyone else. I am just not buying into what Slojo is selling here.

I do not entirely put faith in the Trump Administration as well. I just remember 8 years of good cop/bad cop with the American People being the bad guys continually and being required by political/social default to take second third and fourth place in our own country, pay dearly, and not having a representative voice in either the phony/fake media as well as our leadership.

And the radical Islamics and anyone else but Americans being the good guys.

A 180 degree demonic reversal of what most Americans believe...for the last 8 years.

And now we appear to have a congress...republican and democrat ..who want to return to the good olde days of the last 8 years.

Only a handful are willing to call..."Bulls..t and Gaslighting " on them up there in Washington DC.

I am more concerned with the coming advent of American troops on the ground in Syria ...trying to overthrow Assad....than North Korea. We are being had with Syria....to fight someone else's fight....................again!!!! And for someone else's profits. We need to stay out of it. We are supporting the wrong side in Syria. We are supporting people who do not like us...radical Islamics.

My .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-26-2017 at 12:42 PM.

The meeting has been revised to include all members of the Senate and Congress, meeting the President at the White House.

Hopefully there are some excellent COG plans in place, this just seems like an awfully ripe plum to dangle in front of the wrong people.

Operation Gotham Shield takes place today (simulated nuclear/emp event over the NY metro area).

And to top it all off there was a very weird broadcast in September of last year over the EAS (this is before the election, remember, when all the polls were saying Hillary by a landslide) where over the EAS you can hear "Trump, April 26" repeated over and over... that is seemingly the entire message. Check it out on Youtube if you have any doubts. This was on at least 2 separate occasions by different stations on the East Coast.

What does it all mean? Who knows? We are still technically at war with North Korea, and have been since the 1950's, just under a cease-fire for the past several decades. Nothing is really required to re-initiate hostilities except a decision to do so. With all the recent military movements, the dominoes are all set up and once the right tipping point occurs there's really no telling where it will stop.

The US has announced plans to upgrade the grid to be more EMP resistant. If NK has ambitions to deply an EMP device they would have motivation to use it before the upgrade is in place for maximum effect.

China has given Jong Un enough rope to hang himself. I think they would like drawing the US into another ground war in Asia... our track record there isn't the greatest. Jong Un may be the cheese in the trap (or some of us may recall the tale of the "tar baby", an allegory for a sticky situation where your outrage at your opponent only draws you deeper into a situation that you may have getting out of). The best possible resolution would be for China to topple Jong Un and replace him with one of their puppets. China saves face, a stable regime replaces a wild-card, no US entanglement... win-win. If China doesn't do that, and Jong Un continues to wave a loaded gun in our direction, there's going to be no option but for things to get messy. It could end with two nuclear super-powers going at each other, a game no one wins. It could end up with NK sleeper agents releasing a bio-weapon on US soil. It could end with an EMP event over the US. If Jong Un stays just on the other side of that very sensitive line-which-shall-not-be-crossed but someone in power wants him gone badly enough, there could be a false flag (it's happened before in history time and again) which starts the ball rolling with everyone involved justifying their "We're the victims, THEY started it!" status. Possibly worst of all once things get nicely rolling along, China (and the BRICS) pull the props out from under the petrodollar and derail US plans for domination of the oil fields of the middle east. China could actually be the one to pull the FF, knowing if they play their cards right NK will take the fall for it. US economy collapses, China calls their loans, ends up owning a huge piece of North America in payment for their debt, never a shot fired... or US renigs on the debt and China has to take what it's owed the hard way... maybe not as tough as it sounds considering they make the electronics that have gone into most of our infrastructure and military hardware, and with a collapsed economy and civil unrest at home, and a crappy credit rating (since defaulting on the China debt) we would be unlikely to get help from many other nations that are big enough to be of substantial assistance.

But hey... maybe this is much ado about nothing, cooler heads will prevail, and this will all blow over while we enjoy a nice cold pint down at the Winchester. Or not.
    Last edited by bruss01; 04-26-2017 at 02:29 PM.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

My guess (only a guess) is that Trump laid everything out for Congress so they all know the threat America faces. So when or if Trump takes some military action Congress will know why.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    My guess (only a guess) is that Trump laid everything out for Congress so they all know the threat America faces. So when or if Trump takes some military action Congress will know why.
    If that were the case I would be very impressed.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

North Korea fires ballistic missile Seoul https://www.rt.com/news/386523-pyong...istic-missile/

Another poke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

I'm hearing it was another failure, Blowing up 35 miles from the launch pad....>GO ROC!!!!!!!!!!
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Lol. Yeah. Same I heard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!