Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't believe in coincidences!

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Yeah, the last few days I have had a VERY powerful feeling that something incredibly bad is going to happen. Looking through history, it is VERY common to have really bad things happen in April as well.
    deleted as did not have anything to do with what I had for dinner and stomach/heartburn that was or may be created.
    Last edited by Nicor; 04-23-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    I have a bad feeling but I think it's the chili
    I know how you feel, I had Pot Pies.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Something bad is definitely going to happen, and it will happen before Friday. Friend called this evening and said congress and Trump are going to fix everything this week : health care , tax reduction, several other things . I thought congress was on vacation , but he assured me by the end of the week all would be taken care of and we will all be living high on the hog, so get ready, something big and bad is going to happen this week.

I had hard boiled eggs and ham salad for dinner , so it could be worse than bad .

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Bambam, that's what keeps me going through life all easy peezy. I have given my life to him and just hope I don't mess up his plan.
    Don't worry about that, Flock. I like the way Don Paul put it, " Christians try to succeed and fail. Non Christians try to fail and succeed." Best explanation I've ever heard. We Christians are not perfect, just saved. There's no way any of us, saved or unsaved, could meet His standards. That's why Jesus had to die on the cross....the Lamb of God....Whose blood is our pardon.
    Last edited by beowulf; 04-23-2017 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I know how you feel, I had Pot Pies.
    Anything that ends with a vowel and has tomato sauce in it is what usually get me. I keep a good supply of rolaids and baking soda on hand for just such occasions.

Mint works great for heartburn. Didn't have any tums so I found some mint and ate it. Wasn't instant but it helped.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge