Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't believe in coincidences!

Default I don't believe in coincidences!

A major solar flare may hit the Earth April 24 or 25th and at the same time a drill is scheduled in some major east coast cities!

Today the NYPD, FEMA, OEM and Military is staging in lower Manhattan for a drill that simulates and EMP hit on the USA.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/21/earth-m...share=facebook

http://nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMA...JAN%202017.pdf

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Kinda like the drill that norad was running on 9-11, or London was conducting in the subway, etc. Etc. Etc.
    I don't believe in coincidences either.
    Prayers being sent out.
    I don't mind being called a conspiracy nut or a doomsayers,,, or a tin foil hat guy.
    It's funny when you realize that in his time Jesus was considered a conspiracy nut job too..
    May God watch over us all and I pray I am wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    Kinda like the drill that norad was running on 9-11, or London was conducting in the subway, etc. Etc. Etc.
    I don't believe in coincidences either.
    Prayers being sent out.
    I don't mind being called a conspiracy nut or a doomsayers,,, or a tin foil hat guy.
    It's funny when you realize that in his time Jesus was considered a conspiracy nut job too..
    May God watch over us all and I pray I am wrong.

I'm with ya, buddy! I've been getting that "cold, prickly feeling" a lot lately myself. There just seems to be so many potential disasters staring us in the face its kind of hard to know just exactly which way to turn. But, as I've always said, make certain you have the necessities....then after that....ad lib.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

I'm no way ready but oh well. Nothing I can do about that... make the best of a ****ty situation is my speciality
    Lol

One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

I've always believed everything happens for a reason. There are no " coincidences " . God is in control whether we like it or not. Best we can do is trust Him and roll with it.

Bambam, that's what keeps me going through life all easy peezy. I have given my life to him and just hope I don't mess up his plan.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Bambam, that's what keeps me going through life all easy peezy. I have given my life to him and just hope I don't mess up his plan.
    You ain't gonna mess up His plan flock . None of us are.

What bothers me is that His plan for me may have messed up things for someone else. Hope I'm wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I'm with ya, buddy! I've been getting that "cold, prickly feeling" a lot lately myself. There just seems to be so many potential disasters staring us in the face its kind of hard to know just exactly which way to turn. But, as I've always said, make certain you have the necessities....then after that....ad lib.
    Yeah, the last few days I have had a VERY powerful feeling that something incredibly bad is going to happen. Looking through history, it is VERY common to have really bad things happen in April as well.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I have a bad feeling but I think it's the chili
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Speaking of chili, I believe we are in BlackBerry winter here. I had to light the fireplace the past couple of nights.

Correction; we are in dogwood winter three more to go before full blown safe weather. Then it'll be summer.........
    Last edited by flock6; 04-23-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.