Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Most Credible Alien Encounters

Default 4 Most Credible Alien Encounters

I don't know what you guys think about Aliens, but I always found this topic to be fascinating. What do you guys think about this video, is it pretty convincing for you? I always believed that there's life out there; just due to the fact that the universe is infinite.

Interesting video Fontaine , but this particular video lacks evidence, whether it has been classified and/or covered up remains to be seen. Having said that, I too believe there is life out there somewhere, I can't imagine that God created earth and humans and not other " beings " or life forms.

I have a story much more credible than that video , to me at least, because I saw it with my own eyes. Happened about 35 years ago when I was a senior in high school. A friend and I who played football together had just worked out in the weight room and bought a case of beer and headed to the park to drink and wind down before class the next day. We had only had a couple , so what we saw can't be blamed on the alcohol.

It was a dark night, but suddenly lights appeared over the mountaintop in front of us. The lights were in a "V " shape but spread out more, like the wings of an aircraft, alternating red and green lights . It moved very slowly, and I wondered how it could move so slow, as big as it was , I couldn't imagine an airplane moving that slow or being that low in the first place. It was obviously very large . The funny thing was, as low as it was and as clear as the lights were, we couldn't make out the outline of whatever type of craft it was.
    Then , it stopped, just hovering there above us, and the mountain. We looked at each other with that deer in the headlights look , looked back up , and whatever it was, it took off at an unbelievable speed and was already disappearing over the next mountaintop by the time we turned our heads.

We convinced each other that it had to be some type of military aircraft that was top secret, but to this day I have not seen or heard of any military craft that could do what that thing did.

Call me crazy, but we saw something that night, and to this day I cannot explain it.

I believe there was some evidence for the incidents that were mentioned in the video, but the creator of the video chose to go over the incidents themselves rather than present all of the evidence for each incident. I never witnessed any UFO's in my lifetime, and I'd be perfectly fine with going to my grave with that as well lol. That must have been a scary experience for you bambam. I also enjoyed this video from the same channel as well.

I think that there is probably life somewhere else besides earth. Maybe we are even the remedial planet like many movies make us to be. Who knows ?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I think that there is probably life somewhere else besides earth. Maybe we are even the remedial planet like many movies make us to be. Who knows ?
    It just seems like it would be nearly impossible for there not to be other lifeforms out there; when you think about how vast the universe is.
    Last edited by Fontaine; 04-22-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I believe there was some evidence for the incidents that were mentioned in the video, but the creator of the video chose to go over the incidents themselves rather than present all of the evidence for each incident. I never witnessed any UFO's in my lifetime, and I'd be perfectly fine with going to my grave with that as well lol. That must have been a scary experience for you bambam.
    Not really scary Fontaine, we never felt threatened in any way. Fascinating, mind-boggling, unexplainable, is how I would describe it. I wouldn't doubt for a second that there is life out there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Not really scary Fontaine, we never felt threatened in any way. Fascinating, mind-boggling, unexplainable, is how I would describe it. I wouldn't doubt for a second that there is life out there somewhere.
    Hey bambam, just out of curiosity. Did the craft that you saw resemble the one in the thumbnail for this video?

Think I've told this before on here, but here goes....

Went out hunting one afternoon, hotter'n hell which is the case frequently in South Texas even in November and December. Was planning on sitting in a ground blind which is a 5' X 5' plywood bow with windows cut out. Stepped off the running board of the hunting truck and bumped the blind for safety, and sure enough out pours some pissed off Yellowjackets, so stepped right back on the running board and continued. Stepped off again at a crossroads to be able to watch four directions. Sat down leaning against a fencepost and hunkered down for the hunt. Nothing moving in the heat for about two hours until some Turkey came by. Not interested so kept waiting. A little later I hear the unmistakeable sound of a mountain lion scream. Sends chills up your spine. Still nothing to be seen, for a while longer and the sun starts setting. I'm wondering why I have seen nothing at this place because there is usually some activity. Sun is about to disappear into the west, and this mountain lion screams again. I've decided that this cat has eaten and chased all the deer out of here and is hungry.

Getting pretty dark now, and I'm expecting the eminent attach while waiting for the truck. It's a clear, still dark night and the stars are amazing. I'm staring up at the stars while watching 360 for the cat attack and anxious to hear the truck coming.

Looking north I see this "V" shape of white lights moving south. Can't hear a thing but see about 6-8 lights in this perfect V, and two single lights following at variable distances. It passes overhead and continues south out of sight, still no sound. Still no truck, but Cat has not attacked yet so doing OK, I guess.

A few minutes later here comes that V, now traveling south to north, bt the two single lights are in the lead. As they get straight up and then past me, little green lights start appearing floating down. First to the SW about a mile and a half away from main ones, then twos, and multiples and another single, no rhyme or reason.
    Now they stop and same thing starts up about a half mile due west, same thing, sometimes one, then a few, then maybe four or five, then another single, they just keep appearing and floating down. Now it starts up NW of me, same deal. I have not heard a thing but the normal night sounds of South Texas, nothing of this obvious alien invasion .

Truck finally arrives and I'm having a beer telling everybody about this encounter, and I'm getting the expected stares. Then the green lights start floating down again to the SW. This spot is about at the end of the county road. Now more due west on the neighbors ranch, and more on another ranch to the north. We now have discounted the mountain lion and alien invasion, and decide it's poachers signaling with flares to each other. Now we are flying back to the house to get better armed, call game warden and leo, and go after the poachers. This is pre-decent cell phone coverage out there, so we all grab radios and different vehicles.

About an hour later, not signs of humans or aliens, and it's time to restock on the beer. While at the ranch house the phone rings, and it's the game warden laughing his butt off. We are to his first call this week reporting the same thing. Turns out the air force is doing something running parallel to IH 35 on each side. They were is these stealth planes, I guess, and the military would not say what thy were doing to the game warden, but he reminded them that it was a very dry year, and dropping flares was not real smart right now.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    Hey bambam, just out of curiosity. Did the craft that you saw resemble the one in the thumbnail for this video?

Very similar Fontaine , except as I remember the "V" was wider, and there were more lights, maybe 4 or 5 on each " wing " . Mind you, this was a long time ago, but Clifford and I talked about it many years later and we agreed on the " details " of what we saw.

Kingchip , we tried to convince each other that what we saw that night was some sort of military craft, and it may very well have been. The thing that baffles me , and the military guys on here may help me out on this one, is how the thing stopped and hovered above us, un-moving for maybe 20 or 30 seconds, and then took off like a bat out of hell. I don't know of any aircraft of that size and shape that can do that.