Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chuck Grassley expects Supreme Court resignation 'this summer

With two red houses, a red oval office, and ready access to the nuclear option, they can go as retarded as they feel like and it'll be as effective as pissing in the wind.
    They will go full retard because their base demands it. They have to keep their base energized so they can keep raising $ to pour into hopeless races like the last two special elections.

They rats are going thru the same upheaval that the redumblicans went thru after loosing the house, senate and white house in 2008 where the base got energized against the party leaders and primaried some in 2010 and vastly increased the influence of the base. They had their version of an ancient party hack (McCain) that the rats had with Killery.

Much as I don't like McConnell, I will say that he played the Supreme vacancy masterfully. Kept a liberal out and gave all the conservatives a reason to vote against Killery. IMHO, Trump is in the WH because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    They will go full retard because their base demands it. They have to keep their base energized so they can keep raising $ to pour into hopeless races like the last two special elections.

They rats are going thru the same upheaval that the redumblicans went thru after loosing the house, senate and white house in 2008 where the base got energized against the party leaders and primaried some in 2010 and vastly increased the influence of the base. They had their version of an ancient party hack (McCain) that the rats had with Killery.

Much as I don't like McConnell, I will say that he played the Supreme vacancy masterfully. Kept a liberal out and gave all the conservatives a reason to vote against Killery. IMHO, Trump is in the WH because of that.
    I remember those early days in 2009, after Obama won. At least the Republicans were able to win the special election for Ted Kennedy's seat. The Democrats on the other hand just can't seem to do it lol.