Thread: Woo Hoo Scored again....

Default Woo Hoo Scored again....

After I found some CCI stingers at a local Academy a few weeks back I decided to check others by me as well. I walked into yet another Academy yesterday that had some. That makes 3 for 3 Scores lately. Yesterday I asked how much can I buy, he stated 1k. I said ok I'll take them all as they only had 15 boxes of 50 Ct. He said no you can't have them all! I said what part of 50x15 exceeds 1k? He then said never mind. Lol I only buy CCI and IMHO stingers are the best! Woo Hoo lol

IMG_4642.jpg
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

As a matter of fact it was You T that shot my first batch.
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 04-20-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

You hear about the awful guy stockpiling guns and ammo that they arrested in Austin? Had 3 guns and nearly 1000 res of ammo. All over the austin news.

What is this world coming to?
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Nice wallet. I never could get comfy with the tall ones.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

When did they finally release you Chip? Lol

I think I still have some Stingers but I never shoot them anymore. I only load Velocitors in my Neos as they are a true 40 grain round and still hit plenty hard. Not to mention, our of a pistol there is practically no difference in how hard a Stinger hits vs. a Velocitor.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    You hear about the awful guy stockpiling guns and ammo that they arrested in Austin? Had 3 guns and nearly 1000 res of ammo. All over the austin news.

What is this world coming to?
    If they ever arrest me for jaywalking and somehow find out how much .22, .30 carbine, 5.56mm., 7.62x51 and 7.62x39 I have, surely I'll get the death penalty!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    If they ever arrest me for jaywalking and somehow find out how much .22, .30 carbine, 5.56mm., 7.62x51 and 7.62x39 I have, surely I'll get the death penalty!
    You aren't the only one. The cops may end up being jealous with what I'm carrying.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Nice find. The CCI Stingers are my favorites. Been shooting them for years and never had an issue with them.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13