Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANTIFA upping the game

Default ANTIFA upping the game

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...tives-website/

I can't post a snip because of highlighted links. Basically, they are(were) selling these:

Don't let that tiny blade fool you. I had one, and they can be made double-edged, and razor sharp. The blade is just long enough that if I hit you in the right spot between the ribs, it's lights out for you. You Biblical scholars will know where to find it.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

This is why anyone who attends rallies in support of President Trump better exercise their second amendment rights. I never leave home without a firearm. I'd also recommend wearing light armor; something that will protect you against bladed weapons and handgun ammunition. Thanks for posting this Lone Eagle; it's always good to keep tabs on what the opposition is up to.

I'm not sure if anyone has any experience with these products, but they look promising.
    https://www.safeguardclothing.com/13-stab-proof-vest/

Knife to a gun fight...better hope you kill me with that thing...cuz my cz is definetly gonna kill the mofo if it dont. Always carry

Even at our gigs I won't come in close proximity to more than a couple people other than or long time friends at a time and I stay very alert to my surroundings. I watch everyone. I have a severe trust issue.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

I'm my line of work, I come in contact with 150+ kids a day and several parents. I can not legally carry a firearm, but I have other means of protection on me. I have put some serious thought into purchasing some kind of thin body armor. When I am not at work, you better believe that I am always carrying at least one firearm. I have carried 4 at once before, just because I can.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

[QUOTE=91CavGT;735427]I'm my line of work, I come in contact with 150+ kids a day and several parents. I can not legally carry a firearm, but I have other means of protection on me. I have put some serious thought into purchasing some kind of thin body armor. When I am not at work, you better believe that I am always carrying at least one firearm. I have carried 4 at once before, just because I can.[/QUOTE

Dang Cav, remind me not to F with you.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I'm my line of work, I come in contact with 150+ kids a day and several parents. I can not legally carry a firearm, but I have other means of protection on me. I have put some serious thought into purchasing some kind of thin body armor. When I am not at work, you better believe that I am always carrying at least one firearm. I have carried 4 at once before, just because I can.
    I understand where you're coming from. I was unable to keep my firearm in my vehicle at my previous job, due to the company's policy. I currently work in a more urban environment, and I use public parking; so that's no longer the case. I doubt you'll have any problems with Antifa at work though; as you're likely only to encounter them at pro-Trump/GOP rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I understand where you're coming from. I was unable to keep my firearm in my vehicle at my previous job, due to the company's policy. I currently work in a more urban environment, and I use public parking; so that's no longer the case. I doubt you'll have any problems with Antifa at work though; as you're likely only to encounter them at pro-Trump/GOP rallies.
    As far as firearms kept in vehicles on company property, it's only illegal if you get caught. Out of sight, out of mind.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

haha. my work is like an armory..
    I carry a pistol of some sort on me, plus, guns in desk drawers, guns in vehicles, guns in crates in the shop... probably not 15 yards from a weapon at any time.
    I have to tell new hires. if you see me with a gun or holding gun parts or something crazy im not going postal I swear. most are cool with mg42 parts sitting in the training room...lol

If you carry a gun, carry an IFAK. Or, at the very least, a Tourniquet. Bullets and knives go both ways. To hell with some idiot who pulls a knife, but, I'm going home alive and so is my family.
    We've become sheep, and I don't trust the Shepherds.