Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia claims it can wipe out US Navy with single 'electronic bomb'

I don't believe that's gonna happen. The Russians and the Americans have had this love hate posturing for decades. What will take place between these two countries if anything, will be attempts to deplete each other's military at sea but I strongly believe neither one would attack land base population. ISIS and Al are known for those tactics but not the USA or Russia. Not when it comes to the two super powers.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

They did another fly by today
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

What I don't get is if Russia doesn't like Trump why did they elect him ?
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

I think Trump's pre-election rhetoric fooled Putin into thinking Trump would shy away from threats and/or conflicts that might lead to another war . Looks like just the opposite is true.

THe talking heads are going nuts over the U.S.S. Vinson going south instead of north, calling Trump either an idiot or a liar . I think it's another brilliant tactic by Trump to keep everyone off guard . An idiot he isn't .

Sounds like nothing more than Bravado, "my dad can beat up your dad." Nobody is making the first step, but Putin is using our media against us. Smart man, but I think Trump is smarted, just maybe not as polished on this stage.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Hey, they had to do something. Ruskies haven't had a good come-back for Reagan's "Star Wars" yet.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

With these comments from Russia, and those fly overs, I think they are reminding the world: "Don't forget what we can do too"

These war games keep the tension high all around the world. The difference is, the US has the fire power in numbers to back it up.
    You have a point Winni. It's possible that Trump is thumping his drums to bring the others out in the open to show what they have IRL rather than what they claim. Show me yours and we'll show you ours, mind game.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”