Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woohooo! Look what I got for my Birthday!

Default Woohooo! Look what I got for my Birthday!

Ain't it purdy!!!! It's still in the crate. We have to go tomorrow evening to pick up a pipe and flashing from Lowe's! I have been begging for this for years!

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Ain't it purdy!!!! It's still in the crate. We have to go tomorrow evening to pick up a pipe and flashing from Lowe's! I have been begging for this for years!

Yes, it is.

But I thought you had quit having birthdays many years ago.
    Last edited by Nicor; 04-18-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Yeah, I thought all women stopped counting them at 29.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Wow, that's a pretty neat gift you got for your birthday Camouflaged. Congrats!

Very nice!
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

If I bought my wife a wood stove, she'd use it to cremate my body. It's pretty cool though.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Hell NO! I'm no fools! I love my birthdays and I earned every damn years worth of gray, er....silver hair on my head and proud of them!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Hell NO! I'm no fools! I love my birthdays and I earned every damn years worth of gray, er....silver hair on my head and proud of them!
    ROFLOL.

Happy birthday Camouflaged.

Happy Birthday Cammie !! Nice stove .

I asked my wife what she wanted for Christmas one year and she said a chainsaw. I thought she was joking and didn't get her one. Ate Christmas dinner with the dog that year .

Happy birthday, Cammi, and many happy returns. Terrific birthday gift, and those grey/silver hairs.......just interest earned on the investment of time.