Thread: Navy Baffled by Reports Strike Group Headed to N.K.

Default Navy Baffled by Reports Strike Group Headed to N.K.

"U.S. Navy officials seem baffled by reports that Trump sent an aircraft carrier strike group to North Korea"

https://theweek.com/speedreads/69282...up-north-korea

I guess we can just flip a coin to decide who is reporting the truth.

Trump is trying to hide his intentions so, if at all possible, we have the upper hand in this situation. The big problem though is loose lips sink ships. There are too many people talking and releasing info.

Having all of our aircraft carriers in that area has me a little nervous. China has a missile specifically designed to take out our ships.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Trump is trying to hide his intentions so, if at all possible, we have the upper hand in this situation. The big problem though is loose lips sink ships. There are too many people talking and releasing info.

Having all of our aircraft carriers in that area has me a little nervous. China has a missile specifically designed to take out our ships.

I was thinking awhile back that Trump has a lot of loose lips surrounding him.
    Seems like they have their own agenda against him.

damit let the man do his job with out trying to turn/keep more people against him.
    I don't ever remember a president that was kept after over more stuff, not even Obama and his birth cert.

Lol remember all the fuss when he snuck off to have dinner and the press want notified. Lmao
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.