Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China sends warning to North Korea not to mess with US

Default China sends warning to North Korea not to mess with US

"China issued a blunt warning to North Korea on Wednesday — telling its belligerent ally to not conduct nuclear weapons or missile tests, or it was likely to face military action by the US."

Read the 2nd paragraph in article.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/12/china-w...t-north-korea/

Only time will tell if China is serious or just providing lip service.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

"A North Korean missile exploded seconds after blast-off early Sunday morning, and the failed test may make North Korean leader Kim Jong Un even more dangerous than he was before."

Behind North Korea’s Fizzled Missile: Has China Lost Control of Kim?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    "A North Korean missile exploded seconds after blast-off early Sunday morning, and the failed test may make North Korean leader Kim Jong Un even more dangerous than he was before."

Behind North Korea’s Fizzled Missile: Has China Lost Control of Kim?
    Thank goodness for the Hackers at TAO
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

So let me get this straight, china warned them that the US would attack them? That's like your girlfriend talking **** in the bar and then saying honey beat him up! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I wonder if he understands that his life would be measured in seconds if he lets loose anything that could reach an American holding of any kind? Maybe his arrogance keeps him from realizing that. Yea, I'm sure there are hardened bunkers and provisions for him to hide, but would anybody want to spend the rest of their life condemned to that bunker?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Bunker? That's what we have MOABs for.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

You beat me to it Skeeter.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Bunker? That's what we have MOABs for.
    They've wondered what those would do to a city. Pyongyang could easily be a test bed.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

"President Donald Trump’s very strong preference is for China to take the lead on dealing with North Korea, said a person familiar with the White House’s thinking. But the president is unafraid to order “kinetic” military action, including a sudden strike, to counteract North Korea’s destabilizing actions in the region, said the person, who asked not to be named because the discussions are private."

Trump Said to Not Shy Away From Sudden Strike on North Korea