Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: N. K. launches another failed missile.........

Ot, just to be picky technically, "ICBMS" launched from subs ("Boomers") are called SLBMS. Sub Launched Ballistic Missiles. I believe the latest version is called the Trident. I recall the early Polaris and Posiedon missiles as well.

Iran also 'kind of' launched a missile from a sub.
    The tech is out of the bag and Iran and/or North Korea are not starting from scratch. They would naturally have some issues with the complicated launch procedures but be sure they Will get it down given time.

Not if someone sends them back to the stone ages soon enough!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Damn Tom you know your sh-t, I mean ships.

LOL LOL LOL Tex.

I have worked on all that stuff when they come in for overhaul. I've also worked on newly constructed submarines. Mostly fast attack boats but also the older class 16 Missile Tube Boomers. I've seen and worked on that system with the gas canisters for launching. Rode up and down into the missile tubes in a bosun's chair.

Before those olde Boomers used to go out to sea on sea trials we had to load ballast cans into the Missile Tubes...all 16 of them or the boat would not be able to submerge for the needed tests on air filled missile tubes. We would have to load two concrete filled ballast cans..one on top of the other ...30,000 lbs dead concrete weight into each missile tube. This went on for a long time before they went out to sea...you had to do it correctly by the numbers....carefully. At 30,000 lbs dead weight a love tap could do you in if you were in the wrong location ...or not awake.

I've also worked on every Los Angeles class attack boat built here at one phase of the construction or another. The new Virginia Class Boats as well.

Anything from engine rooms..to torpedo tubes to antennas on top of what they call the Sail structures.

Don't kid yourself Tex..and others ..we are very interested in what is the exact status of North Korea's development ...how far they have come. You can bet we have many many resources monitoring their progress ..if not in fact picking up their booster rockets and other space junk off the bottom of the ocean...after every launch.

What do you think they are developing up at Woods Hole and other places..they are not just listening to shrimp clicks or whales mating. Woods Hole is funded by the Department of Defense...it is a front company.

That guy Ballard....works at times out of Woods Hole...the guy who found the Titanic and the German battleship Bismarck.

These are training sessions for deep sea diving and salvage operations...intelligence gathering and deep sea intelligence and salvage gathering...and the techniques and equipment development to so do.

The deep state needs us to be scared sh--less of the North Koreans....

We must always have a bad guy for which to be afraid...another disease...another scare of some kind......to keep us properly herded.

Remember something here Tex and others...This is the only shipyard here in America which not only builds nuclear submarines but also nuclear aircraft carriers.

All of the Nimitz class carriers were born right here.

And right up the road from me is Langley Air Force Base with their F22s and other aircraft...but......

Also right across the airfield from Langley AFB is the NASA Langley research facility..lots of moon rocks to be found I this town.

The Norfolk Navy Base is right across the bay from us here.

From time to time stuff happens in this area....particularly when stuff happens in Europe and the Middle East..

A lot of pizzas get ordered and delivered around here while people are making plans and burning up the midnight oil....just like in Washington DC. Chinese take out food too.

That is one of the indexes to know something is going down.

I'm not that worried about that guy in North Korea... per se...

I am more worried about the phonies in both political parties trying to fabricate a war with Syria and Assad...and Russia.

Someone bigger than the United States government wants to take over Syria....for a profit ...to ship and trans ship oil and natural gas to Europe. And this someone or some group is willing to get us into another war in their stead..for their profit to accomplish this goal.

We are being had here on this....gaslighted..

If that little a$$ Wipe in North Korea..wants to impress the world ...the part here that can still think outside of the Kardashians....make a decent car at a good price...and export them. Make a decent computer...desktop or lap top...at a good price. How about cell phones??? Export your excesses stock to get cash for the things you do not make.

Make decent hand tools...machine powered tools and export them to the world.

Make a decent crop of food ..sufficient to feed your people and also for export...

Show us your full stocked store shelves....for the ordinary peon.

Now that would impress Americans...those who do not worship the Kardashians and can still think outside the box into which someone would like to "herd " us.

What is to me verily distressing is that the Lying A$$ed phonies about North Korea are here in our own government ..in the deep state....not over there but here in our own government.

All I have to do to know about North Korea..is go to Macy's....Target....Auto Zone....Sears...Amazon..and find stuff made in North Korea.

I do not need a lying government Deep State A$$wipe..sorry ..I meant "Expert" to teach and preach to me about North Korea.

And I can apply this principle to any and every government including Russia....and know what they are ...not what the phonies and liars here are telling us. And I also mean both political parties here as well as a phony lying deep state media..including Fox News.

Think this is a joke...go to any of those stores mentioned and try to find anything worth a darn made in Russia or other places. That should be a big clue...about the gaslighting going on out here including by the Kardashians.
    Then ask yourself why our education system funded by our two phony political parties does not teach this line of thinking????

OK...Ok...Tex and others..I'm off my soap box!! Sorry for the rant but even I get my fill of that nonsense at times.

I am getting sort of like Alredneck here now. Sorry about that !!

My maddening .02,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; Yesterday at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    I believe I read awhile back that the last Russian sub missile launch was done when it was over 100 feet under the surface. I was very surprised when I read that as I had always thought the sub had to be just below the water surface.

Note: been doing some reading and supposedly everybody can launch at 150 feet. Any more than that might be possible but is classified.

Hiwall...

You can only launch down deep enough to where the gas bubble surrounds your missile to keep certain of the parts dry...until it breeches the surface and the rocket motor ignites.

Water pressure at certain depths is a key part of governing how deep they can successfully launch.

IN case some of you do not know...our Submarine launched ICBM missiles are of sufficient range that they can launch from Pier side here in the States if needed and hit most places in the world...their range is that far. But the idea is to be mobile..on patrol......hidden ...quiet and concealed until time to launch.

And don't let anyone BS you about our nuclear boats being noisy...

The state of the art has come that far.

Without going into specific details....our technology is moving into Flash Gordon stuff..so to speak...it is become that advanced.

When I read some of this stuff about submarines ...and how poor our stuff is ..I want to laugh...and then I get pissed thinking about all the hard work I have put into some of those boats.
    Don't let them gaslight you on this...make you afraid.

The status of our Boats..our Navy and what they can do is not a worry of mine per se...nor any of our branches of the military.

What worries me most..and also angers me ..is the status of our piss poor leadership.

We have had 8 years of piss poor leadership driving out of the military anyone with brass ones hanging....shooters......and replacing them with PC wimps.
    These phonies know how to create chaos..but get things done or have any backbone....not happening.

And many of them are still in key positions in our military and up in Washington DC.

That is what worries me...not that light weight in North Korea...nor Assad in Syria.

TommyGun,

Ot, just to be picky technically, "ICBMS" launched from subs ("Boomers") are called SLBMS. Sub Launched Ballistic Missiles. I believe the latest version is called the Trident. I recall the early Polaris and Posiedon missiles as well.
    Correct on the names of the missiles as advanced over time....improved versions of what came before

One of the things we would do in the olde Boomers is go through a complex process to load a dummy ICBM missle from a special lift container and lower it down into the missile tube. This dummy missile contained an electronic package in the head of the rocket wherein they could run simulated missions right there on the pier. It was a simulator. The missile tube would be opened and closed just as if they were out to sea and on a mission. This is the same process..on a bigger scale like they do with the Attack Boats and their Tomahawk missiles. They can run an entire mission right there on the pier...a simulation to make sure everything works right as designed. It is amazing to see it happen.
    We had also to standby topside for safety reasons to make sure unauthorized people did not enter the missile tube operating envelope. A safety thing. You had to have clear communications before opening and closing these missile tubes..danger danger danger!!! You had to stay awake and frosty in the wee hours of the morning. You'd better know what you are doing around all these moving parts.
    Then later you would move it to another missile tube and check out that system...and so on and so on until all the tubes were certified ready.

Ok...off my soap box again..before I become like Alredneck. Sorry once again!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; Yesterday at 07:40 PM.

I'm jealous of your work career OT!! All that stuff is very interesting and cool to me!! I love all aspects of Military equipment/vehicles and boats etc...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    ... Think this is a joke...go to any of those stores mentioned and try to find anything worth a darn made in Russia or other places. That should be a big clue...about the gaslighting going on out here including by the Kardashians.
    Then ask yourself why our education system funded by our two phony political parties does not teach this line of thinking????

My maddening .02,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Does caviar and potato vodka count?

Great Review OT. Your career has provided some cool knowledge. Thanks for Sharing it with us.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Does caviar and potato vodka count?

LOL LOL LOL TommyGun!!!

Yeah...good point. I've not thought it through to that extent but your point is noted ..even in humor.

I'll tell you what a Economics Professor told me...the fellow who taught me to think outside the box of what passes for thinking among most today.

This professor made a trip to Soviet Russia in the late 1970s with his wife. A special inexpensive Pan Am tourist package....lodging, transportation ..et al...

What he realized back then was that this "Special Pan American Airlines Package" at such an inexpensive rate was for political purposes...into Soviet Russia.

Someone needed to know what American Tourists into Soviet Russia could really tell about conditions there...What could Americans really see and understand about Soviet Russia in the late 1970s. This package was the "Test Group " to see what Americans could see about Soviet Russia in their plans for the 1980 Olympic Games.

This was particularly important for the New World Order types who have been secretly running Russia and the United States both through their "Proxy " leaders.

Now what this Economics Professor ..a PHD...discovered was that most Russians under the Soviet system ...then under Leonid Brezhnev...were drunks. I mean big time drunks. They inhaled the vodka.

In a bit of facetious humor he went around America, back then, when he had returned from this trip, to speak of this in Pro American Meetings in steak houses and such.

He stated.."Do you want to know what the Soviets are doing with all the wheat we have sold them...they are drinking it....they are a bunch of sots!!"

"You never have to worry about a Russian out producing us Americans in anything..they are a bunch of drunks."

You know...it was not long after that speech that the Soviets under Leonid Brezhnev began to crack down on drinking. They had heard about his speeches. The New World Order types too.

You could not have Americans at the 1980 Olympics in Soviet Russia see how drunk the average Russian was. How empty the store shelves were...the total absence of consumer goods..including cars and food varieties...except for the leadership and special political party people.

He would go back to his hotel room because he knew the room was bugged...and speak of this to his wife so that the microphones could pick it up.

He stated...to his wife..."Honey..one thing is for sure....America will never come to the Soviet Olympics. They cannot have Americans coming here and seeing this..how unsuperpower Soviet Russia really is. They cannot possibly hide Russia from Americans..and have Americans coming home and telling what they have seen here. Telling and asking why we are afraid of this unsuperpower??
    They don't dare bring Americans to the Soviet sponsored Olympics next year.

That lecture by this PHD was particularly enlightening to me...and I have never forgotten it.

As a side light...this professor was speaking on several topic lines which today ..I recognize in the positions by many conservative speakers..one of which is Alex Jones. I can hear the basics of what I learned so long ago in the pattern behind the patterns of what Alex Jones and others speak...

I can also hear the contrast to what this Economics Professor taught in what the Left teaches and preaches as they sponsor Soviet/Islamic type totalitarian dictatoriship...as "Enlightened Thinking."

I can see, hear, and recognize the "Religion of Soviet/Islamic Dictatorial Totalitarian Dogma" being promoted by the left and in our schools and colleges among our young people.
    I can see, hear, and recognize the 180 degree flip flop in public school religion being promoted amongst our untutored, uneducated, and unprotected/gullible young people.

But I remember this professor speaking of the Soviet Russians being a bunch of drunks.
    He stated that he never could figure out the distribution system but it was one of the few things they had in abundance...in great supply. The rest of the economy could not deliver most consumer goods..but Vodka they had aplenty.

Backpacker 1513,

Great Review OT. Your career has provided some cool knowledge. Thanks for Sharing it with us.

Your certainly welcome BackPacker 1513. Glad to hear that it was of some use to you and the rest of the readers out here.

Here is another freebee via this same economics professor and which stuck with me for it never being spoken about in most of our public education nor the phony media here ..looking out for us...not spinning.

What this professor stated was that the Soviet Communist had done a lot of experiments and observations on human behavior as they were not known for a lot of automation in their lives and economies per se.

One of the things the Soviet Communists knew quite well was that in "Slave Labor" a human being produces his greatest and most consistent output or production at a point just above starvation. If they get too much their production falls off.

Remember this as our own government takes more and more of our production away from us and transfers it to someone or something else...thus taking from us more and more of our freedoms and liberties....in economically deciding for ourselves and our families. Thus they "Herd Us" like cattle. Think Obama Care here.

This knowledge, to me, is a very strong foreteller as to why Trump and Company will not get Obama Care repeal nor Tax Reform. For "Herding Americans " into The New Word Order" is heavily dependent on this hidden totalitarian system of confiscation to curb our liberties and freedoms. We have too much here in America. We must be forced into austerity..the poor house just like most of the nations and people on this earth.

If Trump and Company can pull off Tax reform and repeal of Obama Care...it will definitely be a Miracle.

Keep in mind the North Korean method of operation against their own people and starvation...as someone here in America is trying to "Herd Us" into the "New World Order" via dumbing us down.

Herding is exactly what is happening in all the European Nations via ...unchecked Immigration and The New World Order/Deep State. They are literally stealing the nations away from their native people in those countries. They plan to turn these nations over to Ishmael..and the Ishmaelite religion. This nation too.

My maddening .02,

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; Today at 09:36 AM.