Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: N. K. launches another failed missile.........

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    In your opinion, do you think they could take all of South Korea, before the US and its' allies could launch a counterattack to repel them?
    No, but they could kill millions before we could do anything about it

They have missiles that they will fire at Tokyo and Seoul, Currently our Cyber efforts have brought a rocket that was 88% reliable down to 12% reliability, so we could expect our cyber efforts to save countless lives in Tokyo.

But our Cyber efforts will not help Seoul as much, because Seoul is only 35 miles from the border with NK and it's within artillery range of North Korea's 12,000 artillery pieces.....Seoul would be devastated with-in the first few minutes as it was showered with over 100,000 artillery shells which are immune to our cyber efforts.

Then there is the human wave of NK soldiers.........I don't know the current plans......but when I was in the US had a plan to go nuclear if NK launched a full out attack on SK, the Army soldiers there were just a political reason to use Nukes......while I have no idea the current plans, I don't imagine they've changed much.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    No, but they could kill millions before we could do anything about it

They have missiles that they will fire at Tokyo and Seoul, Currently our Cyber efforts have brought a rocket that was 88% reliable down to 12% reliability, so we could expect our cyber efforts to save countless lives in Tokyo.

But our Cyber efforts will not help Seoul as much, because Seoul is only 35 miles from the border with NK and it's within artillery range of North Korea's 12,000 artillery pieces.....Seoul would be devastated with-in the first few minutes as it was showered with over 100,000 artillery shells which are immune to our cyber efforts.

Then there is the human wave of NK soldiers.........I don't know the current plans......but when I was in the US had a plan to go nuclear if NK launched a full out attack on SK, the Army soldiers there were just a political reason to use Nukes......while I have no idea the current plans, I don't imagine they've changed much.
    They haven't T...
    Our mission was to set up defensively til the troops to our north past is retreating and to haul ass and follow them til Seoul and set up a def perimeter and die in place...
    But it was not possible. The artillery you mentioned would destroy us while we were trying to get organized.
    Yes alot would die in a very short time.
    It's the d day scenario... the only way we took those beaches was with numbers... if we wouldn't of had those numbers to keep sending we would've failed. Been repelled.
    N. Korea has these numbers. We do not.
    It will be a bloodbath

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Over the last week there has been more activity at southcom which is located on homestead air reserve base here in homestead Florida. More cargo transports and fighter jets than they usually have...in and out and the 16's patrolling the skies in a constant circle above the base???
    Just wondering what's up.
    Who they supporting now that they haven't been since I moved here in Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    Over the last week there has been more activity at southcom which is located on homestead air reserve base here in homestead Florida. More cargo transports and fighter jets than they usually have...in and out and the 16's patrolling the skies in a constant circle above the base???
    Just wondering what's up.
    Who they supporting now that they haven't been since I moved here in Jan.

IMHO it's Whiteman in Missouri we should be keeping an eye on

If we strike NK the initial strike would likely use B2 bombers armed with the MOP to take out NK underground Nuke facilities

Anyone seeing B2 movements yet?
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I'm from just north of there originally. I will inquire with some peeps back home.

I live just south of the missile fields in montana. I'll let youall know if I see outgoing or incoming missiles.

The last 4 days in a row now there have been flights from Russia. There were 3 trains full of military equipment heading towards the North Korean border. On top of that, China has been sending lots of military equipment to their border with North Korea as well.

I keep hearing in the media that both Russia and China are doing this to stop refugees and to help support us.

This might be on the verge of tin foil, but I do not trust China or Russia when they tell us what they are doing. So what if they are actually setting up to help defend North Korea from us? If they were just preparing to help refugees then why all the heavy weaponry?
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I'm over here just waiting for them to show up on our southern border, or maybe even invading California...........oh the glitter and rainbows..............on an even more comical note.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman View Post
    I live just south of the missile fields in montana. I'll let youall know if I see outgoing or incoming missiles.
    If they fly , you probably won't have much time to say much of anything to anyone Probably means there are most likely already some "incoming", so quickly dig yourself a deep hole.