Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: N. K. launches another failed missile.........

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    No don't do that Beo, you might catch something.
    Nah! I've got my gas mask on. LOL Only bad thing is...not arguing with T? What a revoltin' development that would be! Spoil T's and my fun. HA HA!
    Last edited by beowulf; 04-16-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Lmao! I love me some T, He cooks breakfast while camping! Haha
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    North Korea is no joke anymore. Did any of you see the ICBMs in the parade they had? They bear such a striking similarity to China's ICBMs that they have to have gotten them from China. They also have the range to reach CONUS. All the while Iran is preparing an attack on Israel as soon as we are distracted. The new axis are China, North Korea, Russia, Iran, and Syria.

We are no longer dealing with a neighborhood bully but rather the equivalent of a well armed street gang. When you mess with one of their members the rest step in to back them up.
    Can't help but wonder though, Cav, if those were operational missile airframes or just empty shells to try and make an impression.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Can't help but wonder though, Cav, if those were operational missile airframes or just empty shells to try and make an impression.
    Well it is a fact that they have had many successful tests of missiles even though the USA has been using cyber-warfare against them to slow their advancement. And it is a fact that they put two 'satellites' in orbit.
    So yes you might be correct that the missiles on display are mock-ups (what I would use for display no matter how many real ones I had) but they do have real ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Well it is a fact that they have had many successful tests of missiles even though the USA has been using cyber-warfare against them to slow their advancement. And it is a fact that they put two 'satellites' in orbit.
    So yes you might be correct that the missiles on display are mock-ups (what I would use for display no matter how many real ones I had) but they do have real ones too.
    Absolutely true, and one thing that worries me is what's under the table we don't see. If I were them I sure wouldn't let anyone see my "ace in the hole".

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

We shouldn't underestimate n. Korea.
    Everybody thinks they are nothing to worry about.
    I disagree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    We shouldn't underestimate n. Korea.
    Everybody thinks they are nothing to worry about.
    I disagree

I agree with you, while it's easy to laugh at NK, they aren't a joke when you look at the damage they could initially do....... They could do real damage to SK in a matter of minutes

But NK is only going to get worse, ignoring the problem won't help it, something has to happen, And I don't know a costless answer.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

I agree with your line of thinking T.
    I think we should take them out....
    The costly thing about this is we will lose about 80% of us troops stationed there in the first few days.
    It was known when I was there. We were all dead and that was that.

One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    I agree with your line of thinking T.
    I think we should take them out....
    The costly thing about this is we will lose about 80% of us troops stationed there in the first few days.
    It was known when I was there. We were all dead and that was that.

Yeah, same line of thinking that was there back in 1969-70 when I was at Osan.

I was hoping the prevailing wind direction in S.K. was the opposite from what it is.
    That would have been some sort of deterrent.

https://www.windfinder.com/windstati..._airport_seoul

If fallout type bomb, Japan is right in the path.