Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 'MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS': US drops massive bomb in Afghanistan

I'm not arguing I'm just razzing you T. And once again you're wrong as I didn't link the article here I just read it. Boy your reading comprehension is lacking these days. Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Not that it was the objective of the mission but, Seems enemy KIA will be way higher than initially reported

http://tribunist.com/news/the-total-..._source=GStyle
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    Not that it was the objective of the mission but, Seems enemy KIA will be way higher than initially reported

http://tribunist.com/news/the-total-..._source=GStyle
    Yep! Last number I saw was 94 of'em now have become "good guys", that is...no longer sucking oxygen form the air.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

LOL that's perfect.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Yeah I found it entirely too amusing...😆

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Now that's funny
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

MOAB damage video

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I don't know how one would do a KIA report with accuracy with such an weapon and impact. Is there even enough to recognize...or recover for such an accurate count ??? That has been the big question mark in my mind all along???

This is supposed to be a cave network..is that not what the news reported?? Does an air burst weapon work that well in a cave network?? How about in a cave network with corners which would function as blast deflectors???

Now if one caught them out in the open that would be a different matter..but again...is there enough to remaining to do a body count???

Seems to me as if the proper weapon for a cave network would be a deep penetration type weapon....then again how do you do a accurate body count under tons and tons of rubble???

How much time and heavy equipment do you need to dig them out???

About the best it seems to me that can be done is to find a way to measure activity before and after...as a tell tale of effectiveness.

Again ..a big question mark in my mind here.

I may not be thinking this through correctly but this is what my reason and logic tells me.

The body count is a big question mark to me. And I remember the body counts in the Vietnam War....again a question mark.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

I'm just not so sure body count was the reason the bomb was dropped in the first place, just like the strike on the Syrian airport, not necessarily to rack up a body count as much as to say, Obama has left the White House, there is a new sheriff in town. be warned.