Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: United Airlines Debacle.....

Default United Airlines Debacle.....

Anyone else watching this United Airlines fiasco? United stocks are down, their story has changed a few times and now they are going to pay him big time. It's a shame that guy is getting run through a shredder by United and the media just for wanting to fly home in the seat he paid for....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

He should have followed crew instructions.

Agreed, but to be kicked off a plane you paid for having done nothing wrong so they can give the seat to someone else is just plain Wrong.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Well me and Dr doo are happy it happened. He can buy his own plane now and I get to share all of these great memes.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

My thought is, they could have shuttled their employees on another flight. United was extremely wrong. They could have asked someone else to give up their seat. The guy wasn't causing problems until he refused to give up his paid for seat and they put their hands on him. United had no right to beat the crap out of him for that. He was not a threat. In my opinion, the guy deserves to own that airline now!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I've flown a lot in the past for work. I don't fly much anymore but if I do need to fly again it Won't be with United ever again. I'm sick and damn tired of companies blatantly shunning/blowing off good paying customers for their own gain!!

Interesting to see self described conservatives take a very liberal position

Why did united not have the right to refuse service?

Isn't that a basic tenant of conservatism, that the owner of a company should have the absolute right to refuse service at any time, for any reason????
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Sure, but not by beating the Shlt out of someone and dragging them out by their damn feet!
    That's liberal tactics. Not conservative tactics.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

What I saw on One America News was he had a conviction for prescription drug abuse in that he had given prescription drugs to patients in exchange for "sexual favors". Before we get ready to crucify Untied Airlines, might want to wait until ALL the facts come out. I don't know, just what I've heard on the news, and don't know what all else might be in this equation before all is said and done. All of you damn well know what you get from the Lame Stream Media" is definitely going to favor the "victim", you know...very one sided. I'll reserve further comment until the "wash" is all finished and the truth comes out.
    Last edited by beowulf; 04-13-2017 at 01:05 PM.

They didn't KNOW he had a past when they did that to him, and besides, his past has nothing to do with this particular incident. That's no excuse. It could have been you, or me or anyone else without a past. That was not the reason they beat him up and dragged him out.