Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas is set to execute 7 people in 11 days

The difference is, one is innocent and the other is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I agree, abortion is nothing more than legalized homicide. The really sick thing is that a lot of the people who are against the death penalty are also pro-abortion.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

All of those scheduled to be executed deserve it. It's long overdue, and should have been happened already.
    We've also located another source for more of the required drugs should they be needed in the future.

To those who say the death penalty isn't a deterrent, it certainly is...those 7 will never commit another crime, either in or out of prison, nor will we be wasting taxpayer money on them, which to me, is also a crime.

I heard earlier today some judge jumped in and issued a temporary stay
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Wonder why it is, that no matter how heinous the crime of murder is, lawyers, judges, and other vermin are so concerned that the animals who committed the crime have a "humane" execution, that they don't suffer? Far as I'm concerned burning them alive at the stake isn't inhumane, and would be a most suitable way for them to die!

Hang um, it will teach um a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    I heard earlier today some judge jumped in and issued a temporary stay
    This is why the death penalty doesn't deter crime anymore. Activist judges, lawyers, and so called human rights groups are why it takes 20-30 years before someone is executed. I understand why we have the appeals process, but if there's absolutely zero chance that someone is innocent, then what the freak are we waiting for? It's ridiculous!

Texas has an express lane for executions.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    This is why the death penalty doesn't deter crime anymore. Activist judges, lawyers, and so called human rights groups are why it takes 20-30 years before someone is executed. I understand why we have the appeals process, but if there's absolutely zero chance that someone is innocent, then what the freak are we waiting for? It's ridiculous!
    This right here is what infuriates most of us. Those Libtard Thug hugging Freaks don't care to give 2 sh-T's for the victims of whatever crime those monsters committed!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I'm all for making it a public spectacle for the hanging/firing squad, and sell tickets to be able to pull the handle/trigger to help defray the cost of keeping these idiots alive during thier appeals process.

I know one of those who does the work at the executions at Big Mc in Oklahoma. I know the drugs and so forth. This is to all those who keep this "Botched execution" statement......????? Did he die????? YES!!!! So if the goal is for them to die and they do how is it a "botched execution"????