Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agenda 21 ??

Default Agenda 21 ??

What is your take on Agenda 21? I have heard about it over the years but I'm not sure what is fact or fiction. It appears this could be the foundation of a one world government or perhaps its benign?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
    I'm a Christian, Heterosexual, Conservative, Gun Owner...the world hates me! 😀

Agenda 21 is basically a foundation that all new things are supposed to be built upon (according to TPTB). If you actually read deeply into it, you will notice many catch phrases that are often repeated. Now, go into the real world of what is occurring today and you will see a lot of these catch phrases being used. Things like sustainable development which means a decrease of fossil fuels, a decrease of people living in rural areas, more recycleable items being used in places that they were not used in before, ect.

Is it real? You bet it is. There is an updated one though that supersedes Agenda 21, I just can't remember what it was called. However, it builds upon Agenda 21 and expands on it.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

One of the indexes of Agenda 21 planning is the getting rid of suburban housing and also the shopping type malls and moving people into Apartments. Usually some kind of three story apartments. In front of these apartments you will often see small shopping stores/centers..or strip malls as part of the Apartment complex...the lower floors of the front apartment complex. Some of them also have the lowering and raising gates out front to give the appearance of a gated community.
    You are going to see this pattern repeated often in the future.

The long term plan is to get rid of suburbia and put in Apartments...apartment honeycomb bee hives.. with local small strip shopping centers... in front.

There is one of these up the street from me and they are having trouble filling up the stores up front as well as the apartments...under the Obama administration. We shall see how Trump and company work out.

Also in case some of you have not noticed long term....the other thing the government has been slowly doing is tearing down the olde projects and moving people into suburbia. Your local homes have often been rented to these section 8 people with the attendant results. This is how many neighborhoods are being prepared for bulldozing...lowering property values...etc...while these new types of apartments/honeycombs are being built.

Pay attention to what is happening around you...in housing.

Someone is trying to get rid of private property amongst many of us in the future...and going to the BEE HIVE. Just like Europe and Asia.

See...Frank Herbert.."The Hellstrom Hive" for basic background.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellstrom%27s_Hive

My .02,

Orangetom

I refuse to live where I cannot have grass that I can pee on whenever I want while staring at the clouds!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

right on!

Canadian border state that begins with a "M"

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I refuse to live where I cannot have grass that I can pee on whenever I want while staring at the clouds!
    Truer words...

Wonder if it will ever get to the point that offgrid homes or hunting cottages are outlawed (through zoning or public health laws probably)? No privies or outhouses, no drinking "wild" (well) water, smart meters and all appliances connected to the internet to get a building permit, etc. I've seen a lot of changes in the zoning locally over the years here and not many of them what I'd call good. Recently dealt with issues trying to gett my homeowners insurance renewed on our cottage, the company we'd been with for 20 years decided to cancel us because of the woodburner in one of the outbuildings (our "outhouse"/sauna). The new insurance company wasn't happy with it either, or even the woodburner in the cottage. Who the 'ell doesn't have a woodburner in a cottage in the woods? Now I'm paying about $100 bucks more a year for insurance and wondering when the new company will decide woodburners are just too dangerous to insure. A few years ago we had to switch propane suppliers, out of the blue the company we had been buying from wanted to do an inside inspection of the copper lines - then informed us they wouldn't fill the tank anymore because the copper tubing was run inside the walls (they wanted it all run on the outside of the sheetrock - wtf?). Rant over, but bet this'll be the way it's ushered in - not an outright ban but just the incrementalism / slippery slope of little regulations that make it impossible over time.
    Everything marked, everything 'membered. You wait, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by marked View Post
    Truer words...

Wonder if it will ever get to the point that offgrid homes or hunting cottages are outlawed (through zoning or public health laws probably)? No privies or outhouses, no drinking "wild" (well) water, smart meters and all appliances connected to the internet to get a building permit, etc. I've seen a lot of changes in the zoning locally over the years here and not many of them what I'd call good. Recently dealt with issues trying to gett my homeowners insurance renewed on our cottage, the company we'd been with for 20 years decided to cancel us because of the woodburner in one of the outbuildings (our "outhouse"/sauna). The new insurance company wasn't happy with it either, or even the woodburner in the cottage. Who the 'ell doesn't have a woodburner in a cottage in the woods? Now I'm paying about $100 bucks more a year for insurance and wondering when the new company will decide woodburners are just too dangerous to insure. A few years ago we had to switch propane suppliers, out of the blue the company we had been buying from wanted to do an inside inspection of the copper lines - then informed us they wouldn't fill the tank anymore because the copper tubing was run inside the walls (they wanted it all run on the outside of the sheetrock - wtf?). Rant over, but bet this'll be the way it's ushered in - not an outright ban but just the incrementalism / slippery slope of little regulations that make it impossible over time.
    With articles I have read about people being forced out of off the grid living, no doubt it is true.
    One just about 2 days ago, city condemned it for some reason.
    It was a trailer house (decent size).
    Didn't read the article that well, so can't really make a comment.

Maybe ol' Kim will solve that problem.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by marked View Post
    Truer words...
    , but bet this'll be the way it's ushered in - not an outright ban but just the incrementalism / slippery slope of little regulations that make it impossible over time.

That is how we are losing ALL of our rights/freedom .

At my age, there is no F---ing way I am going to be moving into an apartment, they'll have to shoot me. I have lived in rural America all my life, (on my secluded 10 acres), and will die there defending my castle. I know my kids would never go for that either, so I guess it will have to be up to the city sheeple.