Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Safecastle requesting permission to come aboard

I made a great point regarding you Al. You bash big corp here daily yet you still buy/use their products!! Now that's funny....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

We need to let it go. Don't ya Think? No since in stirring the pot more.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    We need to let it go. Don't ya Think? No since in stirring the pot more.
    Agreed. Not exactly a good welcome to a new member.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I can just feel the love today. This is what I forum for.

Welcome SC, I'll think on it.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I made a great point regarding you Al. You bash big corp here daily yet you still buy/use their products!! Now that's funny....
    Where is the small business that corps n govt destroyed. How bout go back to working 6 days a week to keep up with inflation. Your money isnt worth more its worthless.

Are you the nsa? Do you know where i shop? No fuking clue so stay in your own ignorance.

Al, you have a cell phone and buy gas don't you? Yet youve bashed oil companies and big corps relentlessly. Just sayin lil buddy. Sorry OP, some times ya just have to slap ol Crazy Al around with the facts. Lol But damn glad yer here OP...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Just an FYI or two here for clarity's sake ...

1. I've been in a few of these rodeos and I know how some folks feel a great deal of ownership for their discussion forums. That's actually very cool. No need to worry--I play by the rules and we only want to make happy customers--we're not looking to move in and change any dynamics.

2. I know some folks don't really appreciate shopkeepers or folks like us who struggle to make a living online and pay a few folks fair wages to boot. Why?--that I don't really understand. It's not easy today when the competition is not just local like small business once was and it's not even national. The competition online today is global.

Safecastle may look like a big corporate entity to some folks, but we are not. We have grown from the beginning but we still are solidly in the small business category. We do partner with other companies to offer and deliver on what we sell and that makes us appear to be more awesome than we are. That's how it has to be done today--a lot of businesses out there are facilitators ... and I guess that might be one way to look at some of the things we do. For instance--we don't build or install Safecastle shelters ... we market (I call it evangelize) shelters and saferooms and then contract out the work to a guy's operation who has been doing it for more than 20 years -- longer than we've been around. Similarly we don't make or can the storage food we sell or the bikes or the gear and we don't even inventory most of the products we sell.

Anyway--that's probably more than what you guys even care to know. The point is--we are a small handful of family people who are working to make a go of it in a very small market niche where the competition is stiff. We have to compete daily against the biggest operations in the universe and even against our own suppliers. How is that possible? Well--we aim for volume and low, fair pricing ... we sell peace of mind and offer the best customer service we can. Over time, people come to know and trust us in a world where trusting relationships are not necessarily the goal anymore for businesses (or other entities either I guess).
    Prepare & Fortify - Safecastle.com
    Coupon Bunker - SafecastleBunker.com

Welcome to the forums, i'm sure your experience, and insight will provide valuable contributions in the future.

Canadian border state that begins with a "M"

Welcome. Your sale price on the Red Feather Butter beats other distributors that I could find, not sure I'll catch this sale but will be keeping an eye on your site. Not big on MRE/packaged meals for bug-in food storage, but can't have enough eggs, milk, and butter on the shelf.
    Everything marked, everything 'membered. You wait, you'll see.

Holy **** are we campaigning for the Presidency?
    Cry in training - laugh in battle