Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Safecastle requesting permission to come aboard

Cool Safecastle requesting permission to come aboard

Just found you guys. We're going to pony up for the Premium Membership and Professional Classifieds.

Look forward to becoming part of the community here. We are active at half a dozen other forums so this is lucky 7.

FYI, we are a leading crisis preparedness provider, in the business for 15 years now with many thousands of loyal customers. We aim to provide the best customer service and lowest prices (always free shipping) in the business.
    Last edited by Safecastle; 03-22-2017 at 11:46 AM.
    Prepare & Fortify - Safecastle.com
    Coupon Bunker - SafecastleBunker.com

Wtf, we going corporate?

Be interesting what companies like this add to the content of the forum vs just mooching off the members for sales.

We welcome fresh ideas and thank you for the membership. Looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Well, to quote a certain Hollyweird hero, I do have a "very particular set of skills" that I bring to the table.

Beyond having current professional insights into bunkers, shelters, saferooms, storage food, and various types of survival gear, I also have extensive experience from long ago in military intelligence, NSA intell analysis, and also in more recent decades--corporate executive consulting.

Bottom line though ... it really all just comes down to performance and trust. We do what we say we are going to do for our customers.

I don't really have the desire or aim to get into manhood-swinging contests online. My passion is simply to help get America ready for dark days ahead. The fewer of us who are not out in the streets scrapping and fighting for food at that point, the better off we will all be.
    Prepare & Fortify - Safecastle.com
    Coupon Bunker - SafecastleBunker.com

Leave it to Al to taint yet another thread!! Lol Welcome aboard SC. And Al, you don't buy sh-t anywhere to survive? lol What's wrong with a Survival product Company being a member here. Damn Al if yer so anti-Corporate then why do you own a cell phone or what ever device you post with. Not to mention you think this site runs on free O'Butthole dollars? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I'm happy that I'm not hounded for money be it donations or membership, or aggravated by advertisements all over the place. So thank you KC for this and again thank you safecastle for your paid membership.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Welcome. Pleased to have you here. Eventually everyone here will see that you are a regular guy with the same thoughts and fears as the rest of us.

Welcome aboard. Look forward to what you have to offer.

If you don't do what you say there will be no shortage of being called out.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Al already hasn't given him enough time. Hmmm, Who else did Al do this to? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Welcome... I have shopped you guys before and am happy with your products/service.
    Pay no mind to the man behind the Deuce .5
    Armageddon Catering....Providing All Of Your Post SHTF And TEOTWAWKI Needs.