Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boots, belleville vs altama

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Last time I checked, Indians lost that battle with Cowboys.
    We'd probably be a lot better off today if the Indians would'a won.

I like my air conditioner............
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Me too Flock. Couldn't imagine having to live in a teepee! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Mostly Danners, but about three years ago I found a pair of wild boar Mocs at Duluth Trading in the bargain room (if you wear a size 14 anything under $50 is a bargain) they're now my favorite go to for work.

what about general custer????
    but seriously. most boots today, even high end ones are not even close to what i would trust my life in.
    im wearing my belleville airforce issue sage green boots right now. they are ok, worthy of work. no ancle support for hiking with a pack. the soles are oddly bouncy like they are made of a superball rubber. but you can pick'em up cheap at surplus stores. i got these for 40 bucks brand new...well issued never worn.

Driftz, glad ya brought that up.

Not into used surplus boots. You ever notice how the sole wear patterns to peoples feet. My boots have there own pattern some people over pronate, some under. I prefer arch support so get different insoles.

I can go with issued never worn. But if the sole already have a pattern, leave em, just added foot care problems i dont need.

Was looking at a pair of sage danners on the net. At the same time was traveling and its not easy to get mail sometimes. Also dont have a credit or debit card. Chip cards dont work in a bunch of places an i dont support that tech in the way they use it against the people. So cash is still king in my world.

Also been open to new ideas instead of old rigid structure i dont need to keep up with. So try new things.