Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's a good one from Nancy Pelosi

Default Here's a good one from Nancy Pelosi

" I believe in natural gas as a clean and safe alternative to fossil fuel."

These idiots run our country!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

they do, and people voted for them

The ones in charge that actually rule behind the scenes need idiots like her along with all of the other ones in Washington to do their bidding without question.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    The ones in charge that actually rule behind the scenes need idiots like her along with all of the other ones in Washington to do their bidding without question.
    Dead on Cav , but you would think even they would admit that Pelosi is about 20 beers short of a case.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Dead on Cav , but you would think even they would admit that Pelosi is about 20 beers short of a case.

But that is the kind of person that they want. If you truely know the facts, it is difficult to get your lie straight all the time, every time. If you truely have no clue, you act like you do in fact know what you are talking about. Pretty much all of us at one point or another have known people like this. You know for a fact that they are telling you a lie, but they truely believe what they are stating is in fact the truth and because of this, the sheep believe what they say. After all, they are in a position of power so they must be telling the truth. At least that's what the sheep think.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    But that is the kind of person that they want. If you truely know the facts, it is difficult to get your lie straight all the time, every time. If you truely have no clue, you act like you do in fact know what you are talking about. Pretty much all of us at one point or another have known people like this. You know for a fact that they are telling you a lie, but they truely believe what they are stating is in fact the truth and because of this, the sheep believe what they say. After all, they are in a position of power so they must be telling the truth. At least that's what the sheep think.
    True Cav, but she is SOOOO obviously stupid , how can anyone believe anything she says ??!! Oh hell, I forgot, half the people in this country are just as stupid as she is .

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    True Cav, but she is SOOOO obviously stupid , how can anyone believe anything she says ??!! Oh hell, I forgot, half the people in this country are just as stupid as she is .

Bingo!

I've got a few of them in my family. I've tried waking them up, but I can literally see their eyes glass over when I tell them the truth and what is really going on. Even if I show them proof, it doesn't matter. They always come back with "But if this was true then the XYZ news would have said something about it." They are truely brainwashed after decades of disinformation

And there's not a thing you can do about it.The damage is done, the seed is planted and the roots have taken hold. Best put them out of our misery asap, before their disease spreads even farther.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    And there's not a thing you can do about it.The damage is done, the seed is planted and the roots have taken hold. Best put them out of our misery asap, before their disease spreads even farther.
    Leave it to Cammie to cut through the BS and get right to the point.

Not our job, Al says Saturn rules us. Let the Saturnites take care of it...........or is it Saturnlings? What should we refer to them as Al?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.