Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They're moving to Texas....

Default They're moving to Texas....

I just heard a report that 300K low income folks have moved to Texas between 2010-15. Due to Jobs, Lower cost housing and less restrictive laws. It has been my experience when living in Crazifornia that most the lower income folks voted Dumocrat. Texas needs to put up its own border walls and quickly!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Weren't y'all seceding? Then they will have to be vetted! I still have my old drivers license and CHP, think I could get in?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I've talked to a few of those transiants from liberal states. A lot of them are moving here not just for jobs but because they have begun to lean more right, into the Liberatarian party. Away from the Democrat party. The ones i've talked to say the Democrat party has become a joke and it's embarrassing to be assoc. with them. They say Trump is a bit excentric but he is doing his level best considering all the major hurtles and backlash/set backs caused by the left. They don't want chaos. They want solutions. They don't like the Republican party either.

After listening to so many with the same attitude, it could be that America is moving center rather than left or right, which is fine by me. That's what the Tea Party was meant to establish.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Flock, it will cost you 2 chickens and 1 goat for the approval on moving to Texas.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I'll throw in a case of skeeter repellent too (no offense)
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

For those you planning on moving to Texas, it seems like there is a minimum requirement for the type of guns owned.

Yup!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    For those you planning on moving to Texas, it seems like there is a minimum requirement for the type of guns owned.
    yep, generally you need to own a minimum of 17 firearms to be considered for Texas citizenship
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    yep, generally you need to own a minimum of 17 firearms to be considered for Texas citizenship
    It's a good thing I'm a native Texan since I only have a bakers dozen. It is a work in progress though as more are added to my family of firearms every year.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

When did they lower it to 17? Lol