Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: guess I'm old school

Like it scarecrow!

Youth are the leaders of the future, need ti do something to make changes or there wont be leadership.

Sure as hell cant go with whats currently available.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarecrow View Post
    What good would it do any of them to read your rant?

These kids weren't born pussies, they were cultivated to be such ... now, what can "we" do to "prune" and reshape them? Belittling them doesn't seem like an effective strategy ....

Skarecrow.
    Well we can't do anything to help them until they are willing to admit what they are and that they have a problem ; just as you can't help an alcoholic until they admit they have a drinking problem.

They weren't born that way indeed, but Bam is correct they're not going to change and they don't even know they need to. Case in point.......watch this if you can. "If millennials were lumberjacks"

https://youtu.be/DlTGRlF_zSI
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    They weren't born that way indeed, but Bam is correct they're not going to change and they don't even know they need to. Case in point.......watch this if you can. "If millennials were lumberjacks"

https://youtu.be/DlTGRlF_zSI
    That's funny as hell flock, thanks !! ( just don't tell anyone that one time I had a double bit axe head fly off Our little secret OK ? )

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    That's funny as hell flock, thanks !! ( just don't tell anyone that one time I had a double bit axe head fly off Our little secret OK ? )
    I was standing across a ditch breaking a rock out with a pick, had a miss lick and slung the pick about thirty feet behind me. It was either castration or let go, and I let that sucker fly!

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I was standing across a ditch breaking a rock out with a pick, had a miss lick and slung the pick about thirty feet behind me. It was either castration or let go, and I let that sucker fly!
    Can't fault you for that, I've missed a few licks in my life too. My wife will testify to that.

Can't fault you for that, I've missed a few licks in my life too. My wife will testify to that.

^lmao, for 6001.

Well we can't do anything to help them until they are willing to admit what they are and that they have a problem ; just as you can't help an alcoholic until they admit they have a drinking problem.
    I agree they aren't born that way. The parents allow them to turn into that or guide them to that path. Problem with kids these days is they don't get an a$$ whoppin when needed! They get a time out.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

^ a bunch have adults in their lives that dont know how to be parents.

These people have had a tv or internet to guide them thru life, while the adults worked.

How many come from unplanned decisions.