Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gonna get me a Tshirt to show my support for LGBT

U do know bs told to ya.

Again from someone never been in a war.

Umm, we didnt take allepo or damascus for fing money.

The russians arent in iran for money.

I didnt fight in Iraq and secure certain objectives for money, what was in all that archeology that never made it to inform the media or people?

So bam, why the global force where we are all fighting together vs something else, vs our forces fighting other national forces for politcal gain. Please discuss the difference in national vs global, vs multidimensional. Maybe politics vs exopolitics. Or the politics in space.

Why did we see massive adverts for new world rule or no rule in globalist propaganda which was not heard much here, yet folks dont believe in new world order, its just a conspiracy.

Maybe explain the blue plasma admitted by certain advanced craft flying in theaters over sea, similar to the blue plasma on saturn n various others devices. Or how saturn rules against us?

Geez
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    U do know bs told to ya.

Again from someone never been in a war.

Umm, we didnt take allepo or damascus for fing money.

The russians arent in iran for money.

I didnt fight in Iraq and secure certain objectives for money, what was in all that archeology that never made it to inform the media or people?

So bam, why the global force where we are all fighting together vs something else, vs our forces fighting other national forces for politcal gain. Please discuss the difference in national vs global, vs multidimensional. Maybe politics vs exopolitics. Or the politics in space.

Why did we see massive adverts for new world rule or no rule in globalist propaganda which was not heard much here, yet folks dont believe in new world order, its just a conspiracy.

Maybe explain the blue plasma admitted by certain advanced craft flying in theaters over sea, similar to the blue plasma on saturn n various others devices. Or how saturn rules against us?
    Talking to you Al is like pissing into a hurricane. I think if we continue this conversation much longer I might just bypass pot and turn into a meth head .

Just asking real questions about real events that have taken place in the last few years or are currently taking place.

Why no civilians seem to understand whats really going on, yet will take you n show you, but not willing to go.

Ignorance is just as dangerous as warfare.

Just asking real questions about real events that have taken place in the last few years or are currently taking place.

Why no civilians seem to understand whats really going on, yet will take you n show you, but not willing to go.

Ignorance is just as dangerous as warfare.
    I understand Al, forgive me for not paying more attention to that blue plasma on Saturn. Been busy, but I will pay more attention to that this week, don't want to be accused of being ignorant. Take care buddy.

One day your going to find out alot of this is related.

Not distant.

One day your going to find out alot of this is related.

Not distant.
    I hope not . Might blow my frickin mind. I like living in my simple uneducated ignorant space , unaware of the chaos around me. I thank God for people like you to solve the world's problems while I drink a cold one and watch spongebob.

Why no civilians seem to understand whats really going on, yet will take you n show you, but not willing to go
    Hey Al, it's called a job. I'd love to roam the US like a tumbleweed with no cares in the world and go talk to folks in the know. But have to go to work 6 days a week. Now if you can set a short 1 day trip up to go talk to them Aliens hopefully close by, I'm game...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I believe in ghosts, seen them and experienced them. I believe in bigfoot, I've had huge rocks thrown at me, charging around my camp, and in Louisiana unexplainable whistles while on the edge of a secluded private lake, never seen one though. I believe in the possibility of other life outside of earth.

Think of the fish in the bottom of the sea, they don't even know there is light, we (people) have only seen a few of them with many more to be discovered. Why can't we be like those fish? So Al, instead of being all cryptic in your posts and being all weird (weird Al lol) just explain and enlighten, some of us may be more willing to learn than you expect.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I believe in ghosts, seen them and experienced them. I believe in bigfoot, I've had huge rocks thrown at me, charging around my camp, and in Louisiana unexplainable whistles while on the edge of a secluded private lake, never seen one though. I believe in the possibility of other life outside of earth.

Think of the fish in the bottom of the sea, they don't even know there is light, we (people) have only seen a few of them with many more to be discovered. Why can't we be like those fish? So Al, instead of being all cryptic in your posts and being all weird (weird Al lol) just explain and enlighten, some of us may be more willing to learn than you expect.
    Dam flock , did you really have to go there ? ghosts and fish in the same post ??!! I can just see the bong melting down now .