Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cold crappy weather ahead

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Lol "used beer"
    w Well, it is true. You never truely consume beer. You rent it.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    w Well, it is true. You never truely consume beer. You rent it.
    Sumbich if I'd a known that 30 years ago I'd be rich by now .

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    You never truely consume beer. You rent it.
    Hey just like Hookers? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Hey just like Hookers? Lol
    I wouldn't know anything about that.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Quit pouring used beer on the snow Bam.
    And be further advised....don't eat the yellow snow. (heh, heh)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Archie View Post
    They are saying 33* here Tuesday and Wednesday night. I have a ''Celeste'' and a ''LSU Gold'' fig trees around 5' now, fully leafed out,, will have to cover them with old bedsheets those nights. I hope this will be our last ''Easter frost'' as nice as this winter has been.
    Yeah, its colder'n a well digger's butt in the Klondike here in North Carolina....for this time of year. Was 28 here at 0700 this morning.

Yeah...Olde Timer...I took a peek at the forcasted temps here on the Chesapeake Bay of Olde Virginia. It is forcasted to be in he high 20 tonight. Glad I have two hooded coats and thinsulate gloves. Those Thinsulate gloves are very nice and I have bought extra pairs and stored them in my Several BOBs.

This must have been a regular bill of fare temperature wise up in Montanna!!

That Year I spent up in Iceland made me grateful for those thick heavy winter Parkas we were issued ..the ones with the fur lining in the hoods. Stopped the wind nicely too.
    That was the first time and place where if you stuck your hands in your pockets and the snowy wind was blowing...you would find yourself with snow in your pockets pushing out your hands when you walked. I also found out what what for were those heavy duty piping type hand rails. So that you did not walk off or get blown off the sidewalks and get lost in the heavy blizzard like windy snows. You could not see far when it got that bad too.
    Those had to be a tough people...those Icelanders...to survive those winters. The natives up north in Montana up into Canada and Alaska too.

Also glad to be working now days in a shop instead of down in the bottoms of the Dry Docks as in the olde days. I can still do it but I'll gladly leave that to the younger bucks. No building Rome here in a day.

Gotta shove off olde Timer,

Keep warm,
    Orangetom