Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fighting with trees!

didn't know they made poppy trees.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Maybe they can help plant some trees on Tdales property! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Maybe they can help plant some trees on Tdales property! Lol
    All I know is, if you're fighting with trees, and the trees win, your tactics suck .........

Al,

Going along with what every one else is, isnt going to make the world a more hospitable place.

Attrition happens, doesnt mean all of life has to go with it.

Change with the frequency of the world n grow with life, or get caught up in chaos n see how that works out.

Remember what i was saying last year about taking over the iranian desert n building a eco habitat while rewilding the desert. If this world was about abundance, like it always has been, thered be nothing to fight over. No refugee crisis. People allowed to come n go. A launch pad, for new growth.

Attrition does indeed happen..and it does not mean all of life has to go with it. But no matter how many trees these guys plant...it is not going to make them more hospitable....nor the programs the are want to run on the people and nations they conquer.

Also this world has never been a hospitable place Al. Only a handful of nations have ever broken out of this in hospitability and gone on to produce the greatest plenty this in hospitable world has ever seen or known. And this hospitable know how.. was exported from these few nations to the rest of the world.

A refugee crisis happens because nations become in hospitable...their governments fail them. Hence they flee where it is more hospitable. Not difficult to figure out.

If the Iranians were all that hospitable ...their people would not be fleeing whenever they can afford to so do. It is so with other nations as well.

The few people I have ever heard about who can go into the desert and consistently alter/get it to grow and produce are people like the Amish and Mennonites and you hardly hear anything about them. They seem to have ways to alter the eco systems unto production.

I believe the Israelis did this in their early years. I don't know about today.

This government for the last 8 years has become quite in hospitable to it's people by manufacturing one bad guy after another bad guy to keep and maintain it's power while covering up their failures..in like manner to much of the rest of the world. And with a compliant phony media...working/pimping for them...just like the rest of the in hospitable world. And this, by association, makes the media just as in hospitable as the government.

And just like these people in your link...this government, for the last 8 years, promoted planting tress to distract and remove any thought from their failures...as a feel good solution to conceal government in hospitability.

I am not against planting trees Al.

I just don t buy into it from a political source.

I did not take a bite out of the Apple when Trump came here to this shipyard to speechify....no matter how many trees he is want to plant.

This shipyard became nothing more than a prop for making a speech.

Keep an eye on the fiscal budget Al...that is the tree we need to be watching.

Keep on encouraging them to plant trees Al.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-13-2017 at 12:16 PM.

The deserts were once bountiful, science has proven it through archeological finds. Man didn't turn it into a desert, nature did and nature will continue to be nature........... Las Vegas comes to mind.

Cammie, you are right on point! In order to fight with sticks, one must first have sticks; Confucius
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    All I know is, if you're fighting with trees, and the trees win, your tactics suck .........
    Tdale is not fighting with trees TG, No they ran away from home.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Some natives look at the buffalo as a representation of the people. Some say the trees are the people. Where do roots go.

The fiscal budget is bs. Mirrors are worth more than money.

Plenty say we need more money to solve problems. Yet trillions later, there are just more problems.

Dollars are worth less, so more work for nothing of value.

Who needs this.

People, trees, life, has value. All of this was around before money. Who changed it not for money but power. Energy.

I guess I'm just an ignoramus here because I never imagined a tree would grow at all in any of their dust and rocks.

There's something just basically F'ed up with people who cut off a woman's head for getting raped and then go plant a tree in the desert .

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    There's something just basically F'ed up with people who cut off a woman's head for getting raped and then go plant a tree in the desert .
    Eggzackery!!