Thread: Prosecutors pink-slipped:

Default Prosecutors pink-slipped:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has formally requested the resignations of the 46 remaining presidentially appointed US Attorneys, a Dept. of Justice spokeswoman said.

For more news, please go to FoxNews.com and watch Fox News Channel
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Draining the swamp!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Bingo!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I am so amazed at what Trump has managed to get done during his short time in office. Remember O'Banana's promise of "hope and change" yet he did little except stir up trouble and play golf. Trump has kept his word - he said he was going to make sweeping changes and work hard and he has done that. It's a shame we have so very many evil and delusional people in this country who want to threaten him and get out in the streets and create chaos.

O'Banana's! Now that is hilarious!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    O'Banana's! Now that is hilarious!!
    Glad I could give you a laugh! I have my moments...

Firing judges is par for the course. Clinton did it summarily --- IIRC he fired EVERY judge he could.
    Not that I'm complaining, mind you; doing this gives Trump a great opportunity to place better more conservative justices in office.

These are US Attorneys. Not judges.

Ok, they are US attorneys.

But if he fired Perry Mason I am gonna be soooooooooooo p' o'd!

lol