Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Things keep getting better with Trump

Not riled up at all. lol I'm just trying to give the new guy a chance and yer not. You still didn't answer my question. Have you voted for Repubs in the last few elections?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Close 91 Cav... Close......

1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2.Guide reproduction wisely improving fitness and diversity.
    3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4.Rule passion faith tradition and all things with tempered reason.
    5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9.Prize truth beauty seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth Leave room for nature Leave room for nature.

Orangetom
    and most of the population has no idea this is on the Georgia Guidestones. Even the ones that have seen them in person have no idea what they mean. Agenda 21
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Not riled up at all. lol I'm just trying to give the new guy a chance and yer not. You still didn't answer my question. Have you voted for Repubs in the last few elections?
    That's completely irrelevant.

I appreciate that you want to change the focus of this thread, because the GOP is really messing up right now, but I'm disinclined to take the bait

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I agree 100% they are screwing up, but "You" called it "My" party and I'm quite positive you've voted for them as well. And just an FYI, I dropped the R and registered I a year ago. In the end they've all proven on both sides their going to doom us peons!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Does anyone know for sure if Trump actually DOES support this , and plans to sign it into law ?

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    What amazes me Tom is that this wasn't hidden somewhere in Obamacare, because the democrats want it as much as the republicans

Agree here bambam.

Someone posted herein that the Republicans are messed up. I disagree slightly ...they are beyond messed up as far as I am concerned. Can one go beyond messed up??

I do not think that Trump is the head of the GOP at all. I think the GOP is something different and a threat to Trump and Company ..but definitely a threat to ordinary Americans. So too the Democrats. They both conduct themselves clearly as if American was their private fiefdom..or perhaps I should say....the private fiefdom of whoever put them into office and runs them...pulls their strings. This is not the American People or Obama Care would have long ago gone by the way side.

Make no mistake here...Obama Care is turning into a Hydra whose purpose is to break Americans economically and thus limit their ability to make economic choices for themselves and their families. Freedom is economic liberty ...choices in an affluent economic system. To take monies from Ordinary Americans and thusly limit their economic choices in the economy they work and labor/take risks to build and maintain.

Obama care is bondage..Herd Mentality on which both phony political parties are now dependent for their sustenance. The very opposite of liberty and freedom. Both parties will clearly put Americans more and more into bondage..involuntary servitude to keep and maintain their power.

I knew, by this principle of the two phony parties, that any attempt to change Obama Care would be... more cluster you know what.. on the backs of the American People. I could smell the scam coming.

The question to me is does Trump and company know and or understand this about the bondage/involuntary servitude...herd mentality through Obama Care.

Also ..and furthermore ..it looks like someone is trying hard to significantly delay any Trump Tax Cuts. I predict this will only be a delay before the next delay. That is their plan..kicking the can on down the road and betting most Americans will not catch it. In the mean time we will be fed more of the Kardashians so to speak..to keep us distracted between elections.

Agree Bambam....the dems and republicans are both in on the scam..and playing the American people for all they can get. I don't worry about the Chinese or the North Koreans et al.

As far as I am concerned the phonies and scam artists..the bullies are right here in our government. They manufactured the North Koreans and the Chinese going back to the Boxer Rebellion...and then WW2.

91CavGT,

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    What amazes me Tom is that this wasn't hidden somewhere in Obamacare, because the democrats want it as much as the republicans
    No it was not hidden per se...but most people have never run across this in the circles for which they travel. No reason to think about it. Particularly for people living in the fast food lane of life.

Agree with T dale here...it is irrelevant for whom he voted. It is also T dale's private business. So too your's or anyone else's vote.

Used to be that people mostly knew enough to tell others it is none of anyones business for whom they voted...no matter whom or what party. And people were savvy sufficient to understand this principle as the essence of American. Private business. I agree verily with the American principle of private property and your vote is your private property...emphasis on private here.

Personally I despise the two party system for the whoredom It has turned out to be. Being about the parties and not the business of the American People. A theft..a hijacking...while appearing to be a flag waving bunch of patriots...baloney!!!
    A Talmudic system at work.

Bambam,

Does anyone know for sure if Trump actually DOES support this , and plans to sign it into law ?

Excellent question bambam...excellent question. I will be listening carefully..nose to the ground, radar out and scanning/sweeping the night sky, and watching for the nature of Trump and Company. They do not get a free pass from me.
    I do not look upon them as the "good guys." To me they are only slightly different than the whorish republicans and democrats. Trump and company need watching carefully too.
    Make no mistake...I like what Trump and company are doing..but they get no free pass from me. The too need to be watched carefully.

What I do like about Trump and Company is that they are pissing... big time... in the bowl of Wheaties of both the Republicans and Democrats and it is long overdue. The Republicans and Democrats both deserve this and have worked very hard for it.

But this is not necessarily the main business of the American People.

To me the main business of the American people is their "Individual economic self interest." This is liberty and freedom.

By this I mean not herd mentality...or political economic bondage for which this whorish government is so want today to pass off as the American Way.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-11-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I do not think that Trump is the head of the GOP at all. I think the GOP is something different and a threat to Trump and Company ..but definitely a threat to ordinary Americans. So too the Democrats.
    My point exactly....

Glad to hear it Tex.

Orangetom

[QUOTE=orangetom1999;732472]Agree here bambam.

Someone posted herein that the Republicans are messed up. I disagree slightly ...they are beyond messed up as far as I am concerned. Can one go beyond messed up??

I do not think that Trump is the head of the GOP at all. I think the GOP is something different and a threat to Trump and Company ..but definitely a threat to ordinary Americans. So too the Democrats. They both conduct themselves clearly as if American was their private fiefdom..or perhaps I should say....the private fiefdom of whoever put them into office and runs them...pulls their strings. This is not the American People or Obama Care would have long ago gone by the way side.

Make no mistake here...Obama Care is turning into a Hydra whose purpose is to break Americans economically and thus limit their ability to make economic choices for themselves and their families. Freedom is economic liberty ...choices in an affluent economic system. To take monies from Ordinary Americans and thusly limit their economic choices in the economy they work and labor/take risks to build and maintain.

Obama care is bondage..Herd Mentality on which both phony political parties are now dependent for their sustenance. The very opposite of liberty and freedom. Both parties will clearly put Americans more and more into bondage..involuntary servitude to keep and maintain their power.

I knew, by this principle of the two phony parties, that any attempt to change Obama Care would be... more cluster you know what.. on the backs of the American People. I could smell the scam coming.

The question to me is does Trump and company know and or understand this about the bondage/involuntary servitude...herd mentality through Obama Care.

Also ..and furthermore ..it looks like someone is trying hard to significantly delay any Trump Tax Cuts. I predict this will only be a delay before the next delay. That is their plan..kicking the can on down the road and betting most Americans will not catch it. In the mean time we will be fed more of the Kardashians so to speak..to keep us distracted between elections.

Agree Bambam....the dems and republicans are both in on the scam..and playing the American people for all they can get. I don't worry about the Chinese or the North Koreans et al.

As far as I am concerned the phonies and scam artists..the bullies are right here in our government. They manufactured the North Koreans and the Chinese going back to the Boxer Rebellion...and then WW2.

91CavGT,

No it was not hidden per se...but most people have never run across this in the circles for which they travel. No reason to think about it. Particularly for people living in the fast food lane of life.

Agree with T dale here...it is irrelevant for whom he voted. It is also T dales private business. So too your's or anyone else's vote.

Used to be that people mostly knew enough to tell others it is none of anyones business for whom they voted...no matter whom or what party. And people were savvy sufficient to understand this principle as the essence of American. Private business. I agree verily with the American principle of private property and your vote is your private property...emphasis on private here.

Personally I despise the two party system for the whoredom It has turned out to be. Being about the parties and not the business of the American People. A theft..a hijacking...while appearing to be a flag waving bunch of patriots...baloney!!!
    A Talmudic system at work.

Bambam,

Excellent question bambam...excellent question. I will be listening carefully..nose to the ground, radar out and scanning/sweeping the night sky, and watching for the nature of Trump and Company. They do not get a free pass from me.
    I do not look upon them as the "good guys." To me they are only slightly different than the whorish republicans and democrats. Trump and company need watching carefully too.
    Make no mistake...I like what Trump and company are doing..but they get no free pass from me. The too need to be watched carefully.

What I do like about Trump and Company is that they are pissing... big time... in the bowl of Wheaties of both the Republicans and Democrats and it is long overdue. The Republicans and Democrats both deserve this and have worked very hard for it.

But this is not necessarily the main business of the American People.

To me the main business of the American people is their "Individual economic self interest." This is liberty and freedom.

By this I mean not herd mentality...or political economic bondage for which this whorish government is so want today to pass off as the American Way.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    You are exactly right Tom, It is plain to see the republicans don't want to fix Obamacare, otherwise they would not have rolled out this " fix " that is nothing more than Obamacare by a different name. It won't help the average American one dam bit , only the insurance companies and big government. They had 6 years to come up with a replacement to help the people , and this is the best they can do ? They don't want to fix it, cause they are all power-hungry , greedy , bastads . Trump should be smart enough to see this, and if he doesn't , he will be a one-term president . Also, the republicans up for re-election in 2 years will be vulnerable .

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I agree 100% they are screwing up, but "You" called it "My" party and I'm quite positive you've voted for them as well. And just an FYI, I dropped the R and registered I a year ago. In the end they've all proven on both sides their going to doom us peons!!

I've always been an "I" but I'm done with voting for the lesser of two evils, I'm done with the GOP. Going forward I'll only vote libertarian and if that vote gets a democrat elected so be it. I don't care anymore, I'll sit back at my BOL and watch the world burn before I vote lesser of two evils again

Both democrats and republicans only care about their big donors.

Neither party gives a rats ass about the average American.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.