Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Things keep getting better with Trump

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    No, the title is misleading as Trump did not write this bill nor has signed it. Thus he has nothing to do with it so far....
    Lol. You guys are too funny. Trump is the POTUS he gets the credit and the blame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

T Dale I agree 100% as I take full responsibility for anything any of my crews do, it's the same for him.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

The GOP is in complete control of the government and trumps at the top. Just like a CEO and every president before him, he gets the credit for good stuff and the blame for the bad.

Trump can come out against this bill and it would die. I willing to give him a shot. But the title is accurate. The GOP thinks they can do anything because of trump

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

The title is not accurate, As Trump did not write it nor sign it. The Potus does not make bills, he signs them once passed lol!!

Add- Just like when the Repubics put bills forward last term, O'Dumbass had nothing to do with them nor signed them!! And NO One blamed him for what passed both houses, not even YOU!! Lol And if the new Potus controlled both houses, we'd have a bill passed killing O'Jackazz care, Tax reform, the borderwall, Immigration, term limits etc already!! He's a do'er and both houses do not agree with him 100% and are definitely NOT do'ers! Lol
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 03-10-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    T Dale I agree 100% as I take full responsibility for anything any of my crews do, it's the same for him.
    the difference is.... you have control of your crews and can hire/fire them at any time for wrong doing. The Potus cannot and has no control on the bills they pass. Influence, Yes but not control! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

The title is not accurate, As Trump did not write it nor sign it. The Potus does not make bills, he signs them once passed lol!!

Add- Just like when the Repubics put bills forward last term, O'Dumbass had nothing to do with them nor signed them!! And NO One blamed him for what passed both houses, not even YOU!! Lol And if the new Potus controlled both houses, we'd have a bill passed killing O'Jackazz care, Tax reform, the borderwall, Immigration, term limits etc already!! He's a do'er and both houses do not agree with him 100% and are definitely NOT do'ers! Lol
    "Things keep getting better with Trump" is the title

It doesn't say Trump signs bill, it just says "Things keep getting better with Trump"

Now if you read my post you'll see the concern is a GOP bill, and instead of coming out in outrage that your party wants to make it legal for employers to mandate your DNA and then give them the ability to share the results with 3rd parties, your natural instinct is to run to Trumps defense

You can't even admit that Trump as president does factor in the bills that congress will attempt to pass.

Have fun having your DNA stolen from you and your family.....courtesy of the political party you support.

Yer still blaming Trump! Lol I guess you failed politics in school! Lol I'll blame him if he signs it in which he still hasn't and yet again you're acting as if it has been passed into law already!! Lol Oh and my company will never want nor ask for my DNA. But I'd bet yours will. Lol

Add- Did you vote last year? And if so, you didn't and have never voted For any Republican? Just checking. And Yes I support my President unlike you. You've bashed Trump now more than the last nimrod!!lmao
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 03-10-2017 at 11:48 PM.

the difference is.... you have control of your crews and can hire/fire them at any time for wrong doing. The Potus cannot and has no control on the bills they pass. Influence, Yes but not control! Lol
    Actually, the president does have some control over the bills that are passed. He can either sign them or veto the bill thereby agreeing or disagreeing with the bill.

So he does in fact have the final say in what is passed. Sure, they can override a veto but that doesn't happen too often.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Yer still blaming Trump! Lol I guess you failed politics in school! Lol I'll blame him if he signs it in which he still hasn't and yet again you're acting as if it has been passed into law already!! Lol Oh and my company will never want nor ask for my DNA. But I'd bet yours will. Lol

Add- Did you vote last year? And if so, you didn't and have never voted For any Republican? Just checking. And Yes I support my President unlike you. You've bashed Trump now more than the last nimrod!!lmao
    There you go again

You're more concerned about the words "things keep getting better with trump" then the fact that the GOP (Where Tumps sits on top of the GOP power structure) wants a bill that will allow private companies to massively invade the privacy of US Citizens

IMHO Your concern is misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    Employers going back to Lots, no way! As in the days of noah.

Why does anyone need this?
    They need this because they are looking for people with certain DNA strains...markers. To identify these people.

I believe this would happen or be proposed no matter who is in office...but people do need to be aware of it.

As many here and other places often declare...there is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans Parties. They are cut of the same cloth...ie..same DNA.

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-11-2017 at 07:38 AM.