Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Things keep getting better with Trump

Default Things keep getting better with Trump

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017...e-it-by-force/

HR 1313 will allow employers to collect DNA and then share the results with 3rd parties.

Can't wait to have my DNA stolen from me and then given to unknown parties against my will, the GOP is so awesome
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I'd say all the companies doing DNA history searches for family etc. Have some sort of gov involvement ancestory, 21 and me etc. Their goal is to know everything.........it all starts with identification.......
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I'd say all the companies doing DNA history searches for family etc. Have some sort of gov involvement ancestory, 21 and me etc. Their goal is to know everything.........it all starts with identification.......
    those services are voluntary, and there is currently a law preventing companies from demanding DNA, the GOP obviously wants to do away with this
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

This just appears to be more proof that it doesn't matter who is in office. The agenda will continue regardless.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Trump signed this into law ? Wait someone just proposed it, Trump has nothing to do with it, at this point.... False News strikes again.

lol false news

This is an actual GOP bill in congress, and Trump is in the GOP, nice try tho

No, the title is misleading as Trump did not write this bill nor has signed it. Thus he has nothing to do with it so far....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    lol false news

This is an actual GOP bill in congress, and Trump is in the GOP, nice try tho
    I'm not a huge fan either, but the man has been pissing off the Republicans a fair amount too. There is some hope.

Of course it's voluntary, if people thought it was for intelligence gathering they like you would be balking it. And what better way for the gov to not only gather the info but to bankroll it too than to offer it as a service to find out your history. If they're snooping on you through your microwave why not collect some DNA as well. Next thing you know they'll be monitoring your toilet water......better believe it.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Employers going back to Lots, no way! As in the days of noah.

Why does anyone need this?