Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Things keep getting better with Trump

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    They need this because they are looking for people with certain DNA strains...markers.

Orangetom
    The lizard people?
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    The lizard people?

Close 91 Cav... Close......

1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2.Guide reproduction wisely improving fitness and diversity.
    3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4.Rule passion faith tradition and all things with tempered reason.
    5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9.Prize truth beauty seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth Leave room for nature Leave room for nature.

Orangetom

They need this because they are looking for people with certain DNA strains...markers. To identify these people.

I believe this would happen or be proposed no matter who is in office...but people do need to be aware of it.

As many here and other places often declare...there is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans Parties. They are cut of the same cloth...ie..same DNA.

Orangetom
    Mark of the beast stuff?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

T dale and others,

Mark of the beast stuff?

This kind of stuff today falls under the heading of "Trans humanism" which in itself is a very large field.

Notice line one...500, 000, 000. And that line 1 is closely related to line 2...by scientific engineering...management.

The question for many on here is what is the extent of "Trans Humanism??" Also the relationship of Trans Humanism to science ...DNA management.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

This has all been around for a long time.............Agenda 21.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Actually, the president does have some control over the bills that are passed. He can either sign them or veto the bill thereby agreeing or disagreeing with the bill.

So he does in fact have the final say in what is passed. Sure, they can override a veto but that doesn't happen too often.
    Final say Yes by signing it and I already stated that. But no control on the "passing" the bill while being voted on. I just love Razzin Tdale!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    This has all been around for a long time.............Agenda 21.

Bingo...you got it bambam...in the X ring. More herd mentality.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Bingo...you got it bambam...in the X ring. More herd mentality.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    What amazes me Tom is that this wasn't hidden somewhere in Obamacare, because the democrats want it as much as the republicans

Either way we're screwed as the Repubics are just as bad as the Dumotards these days. One is worse than the other, but they are just 2 different types of snakes!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Final say Yes by signing it and I already stated that. But no control on the "passing" the bill while being voted on. I just love Razzin Tdale!
    This is where you're wrong

Trump does have some control. He's the head of the GOP and the GOP is in control of the government at the moment

If Trump says kill the bill or I'll veto, the bill will die...... probably never would have seen the light of day without trumps support

The GOP knows that with Trump and control of congress they can get away with stuff that would normally be off limits.

Like it or not, it is about trump, and the razzin goes both ways.. all I had to do was mention trump and you get so riled up you can't see the Forrest for the trees. I'm sure you'd have had no problem with this bill if it was the DNC in control and Obama in office rotfl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.