Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: Things keep getting better with Trump

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    2,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    They need this because they are looking for people with certain DNA strains...markers.


    Orangetom
    The lizard people?
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    The lizard people?

    Close 91 Cav... Close......





    1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2.Guide reproduction wisely improving fitness and diversity.
    3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4.Rule passion faith tradition and all things with tempered reason.
    5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9.Prize truth beauty seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth Leave room for nature Leave room for nature.


    Orangetom

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    They need this because they are looking for people with certain DNA strains...markers. To identify these people.

    I believe this would happen or be proposed no matter who is in office...but people do need to be aware of it.

    As many here and other places often declare...there is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans Parties. They are cut of the same cloth...ie..same DNA.


    Orangetom
    Mark of the beast stuff?



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    T dale and others,

    Mark of the beast stuff?

    This kind of stuff today falls under the heading of "Trans humanism" which in itself is a very large field.

    Notice line one...500, 000, 000. And that line 1 is closely related to line 2...by scientific engineering...management.

    The question for many on here is what is the extent of "Trans Humanism??" Also the relationship of Trans Humanism to science ...DNA management.

    Thanks,
    Orangetom

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,856

    Default

    This has all been around for a long time.............Agenda 21.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    N. Texas
    Posts
    6,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Actually, the president does have some control over the bills that are passed. He can either sign them or veto the bill thereby agreeing or disagreeing with the bill.

    So he does in fact have the final say in what is passed. Sure, they can override a veto but that doesn't happen too often.
    Final say Yes by signing it and I already stated that. But no control on the "passing" the bill while being voted on. I just love Razzin Tdale!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    This has all been around for a long time.............Agenda 21.

    Bingo...you got it bambam...in the X ring. More herd mentality.


    Thanks,
    Orangetom

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Bingo...you got it bambam...in the X ring. More herd mentality.


    Thanks,
    Orangetom
    What amazes me Tom is that this wasn't hidden somewhere in Obamacare, because the democrats want it as much as the republicans

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    N. Texas
    Posts
    6,641

    Default

    Either way we're screwed as the Repubics are just as bad as the Dumotards these days. One is worse than the other, but they are just 2 different types of snakes!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Final say Yes by signing it and I already stated that. But no control on the "passing" the bill while being voted on. I just love Razzin Tdale!
    This is where you're wrong

    Trump does have some control. He's the head of the GOP and the GOP is in control of the government at the moment

    If Trump says kill the bill or I'll veto, the bill will die...... probably never would have seen the light of day without trumps support

    The GOP knows that with Trump and control of congress they can get away with stuff that would normally be off limits.

    Like it or not, it is about trump, and the razzin goes both ways.. all I had to do was mention trump and you get so riled up you can't see the Forrest for the trees. I'm sure you'd have had no problem with this bill if it was the DNC in control and Obama in office rotfl






    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •