Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: have you accepted the fact that we are being "monitored" through OUR tech?

Default have you accepted the fact that we are being "monitored" through OUR tech?

With all the attention from wiki leaks document dump about information we've known for a while that the Intel ABCs can tap into our devices. Just makes me wonder how is this news?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I've assumed for years that all computers and phones are tapped. 20 years ago I knew a guy who could take a hand-held ham radio and intercept phone calls with it. Didn't think I'd ever have to put a blanket over the TV when the wife and I get kinky.

Personally I can't find any reason they'd want to spy on me. So not worried about it.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

i leave it uncovered. Can't unsee that lol. Give em nightmares
    Last edited by Ready 4 reset; 03-09-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Call me paranoid but I have had red dense tape over my cameras and mics on all of my smart devises for a long time. I remove the tape when I need a certain function. Short time, then I put the tape right back and it stays there until I need it again.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

With ai n biometrics, its not just your tech thats watching the place.

Aliens too?
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

I'm pretty confident that the government isn't a massive leviathan that's watching every single person in the country through their smart tv's and such. I can easily see it being abused if you get their attention though, and say things they don't like. Just be careful about your profile. Personally though, I hope they're watching me; I bet their stomachs get turned when they see some of the stuff I do at night in my bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I'm pretty confident that the government isn't a massive leviathan that's watching every single person in the country through their smart tv's and such. I can easily see it being abused if you get their attention though, and say things they don't like. Just be careful about your profile. Personally though, I hope they're watching me; I bet their stomachs get turned when they see some of the stuff I do at night in my bedroom.
    Careful Fontaine , those sick pricks probly love it .

I realized a lot of this spying stuff years ago when working on the 688 class submarine program. I came to the conclusion that submarines were primarily spying platforms.. not only against other submarines but other specific targets as well. Submarines can monitor/spy in certain manners that satellites cannot.

But what came out of this realization was the awakening to the concept that we not only spy on our enemies..so called..but also on our allies. Angela Merkels alarm at us spying on her was not shock to me. Other nations spy on us to the limits of their abilities/technology.

This technology has only gotten better and to where it is being introduced into our daily appliances and electronics.

The olde man who used to live across the street...may he rest in Peace..used to give me his model airplane magazines. He used to build ultra light weight Gliders to fly in contests in a NASA hanger.
    What alarmed me was the manner in which much of the older electronics had been miniaturized...smaller and lighter..for these model airplanes including cameras. AT the same time battery technology as well as motor technology has come along way....so too camera and microphone technology.

All these items/improvements are necessary for a more efficient intelligence program when designed and fitted into a system...be it drones...your televisions, cable boxes...telephones...washing machines, refrigerators...et al.

Why do you think they are making cell phones today in which you cannot remove the battery???? I will not buy such a phone for which I cannot remove the battery.

And Camo...you are correct to blank off certain apertures on your computer with tape. When I turn off this computer the power line is unplugged..and the cable connection is removed. I also do not keep a battery in this laptop.

When I get done with my 2 meter walkie talkie I remove the screw in antenna and pack it into my daily BOB.

I knew this about our phones years ago when I realized they were selling answer machines where you could dial your home number, insert a code and listen into the room wherein was your answer machine. So who else has the code or can determine your code from a remote location.

Ever heard of a DTMF reader. It can remotely read the numbers you are inserting into your phones...cell and home phones on your wired lines. Every time you hit one of those numbers on your phone it gives off a different tone. The DTMF reader can decipher quickly those tones into numbers. This means someone can read your banking pin number as well as the number you have called...with such an reader.

Spy agencies would have this built into their systems.

All this talking I am often want to make about "Herd Mentality??" Citizens do not need to be spied upon....competitors need to be spied upon.

I was not joking when posting this kind of stuff. We are become competitors against our government...or if you prefer ..whoever and or whatever is our real government.

That is why someone in this system needs more and more of the ability to know what we are doing in every facet of our lives....because we are competitors...part of a herd. They need to know if we need more programming to prevent independent thinking and therefore independent action.

I think I am going to turn on the television and watch the Kardashians!!!!!

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-10-2017 at 12:13 AM.